Prologue: Pirates with Social Media

The sun is out, the weather is far good, air as polluted it can be inside the City but all in all it is peaceful and nothing eye catching happening except the social media is buzzing about the new updates from different known people at the world.

The world maybe big but social media make all people connected in one or more ways.

2:00 pm of Friday, a new post were issued by Monkey D. Luffy known business man who topples and giants other companies and joined the ranks when he's 18 known as Strawhat, with him tagging his two brothers Portgas D. Ace and Portgas D. Sabo.

Portgas D. Ace or also known as Fire fist, is a supermodel and the second commander under the Whitebeard corporation, good looks yet a huge flirt, but still issued as one of the hottest man in the world. 24 years old, not known if in a relationship but definitely a talk of the town.

Portgas D. Sabo his twin, is not very much active in his social media life but is also known by the world as Blue gentleman, from his noble upbringing and known for writing the best sellers book, and a journalist the National of Grandline verified to work on sensitive topics.

The One Piece social media app is buzzing with enthusiasm

Monkey D. Luffy👒 tagged Portgas D. Ace and Portgas D. Sabo
6 minutes ago 🌍

Saw this from my message request, fan sended it and what can I say this is definitely a must be post!
Shishishishi😚 Oh--- thanks for taking a pic of us btw! This happen yesterday.

❤️👍😯Bartolemeo the Cannibal, Oars Jr, Koala and 1

❤️👍😯Bartolemeo the Cannibal, Oars Jr, Koala and 1.5m others reacted to this

450k shares

View more Comments

EccentricAceFan: You brothers are really cute! And ohh ACEEEEEEE HUNNY, YOU'RE GORGEOUS AS EVER!

TryFinding OnePiece: *auto saves it* I'm keeping this in my gallery forever, maybe print it for my wall of ASL brothers? Yes, let's do that

TellMeWhySaboChan: Let's talk about Sabo and his Specs, baby you look so good in that!

SaboIsMy Salvation:^I agree momshie! Sabo with Specs is *chef kiss!

Cat Burglar Nami: Luffy! Ask me first before posting anything! And what is good about being seen riding a bicycle you guys don't own anyway! Please don't tell me I need to oay for the bicycles damage!

Nico Robin: Ufu~ @Cat Burglar Nami chill out, for sure @Portgas D. Sabo -kun will take care of that.

Cutty Flam Franky: Ohhh Super! Now I have the idea of building a new type of Bicycle! You in @God Ussop? Bro!

Soul King Brook: Yohoho I expect nothing less from you brothers! Goad you guys have fun!

Koala: @Portgas D. Sabo I didn't expect you to went around your brother shenanigans.