As evening arrived Aurora sat in her bed staring out her window at the sun. She felt a large amount of guilt because she had stood up Abelardo after promising to see him again but she didn't wish to go against her mother. Her mother had preferred her not go and see him anymore because she had described him as a man who would just use a woman for his satisfaction. He was the same as the men from the past but Aurora disagreed. During her time of getting to know him, she realized how kind yet secretive he was. He wasn't an evil, cruel, or old man but rather a kind, talented, young person that just wanted friends.

In her eyes, he was misunderstood because of his appearance.

Aurora continued to sit in her bed while her mind roam freely in hope to find some excitement to distract her from her sadness. However, From the corner of her eye, a dark figure appeared and stood by a tree watching her from afar. As her eyes made contact with theirs hers widen and her mouth let out a small gasp, it was him. He had come all the way here just to see her while carrying a brown briefcase from before. She watched as his fingers motioned for her to come out while flashing a small smile at her.

She quickly hopped out of her bed and over to her closet to pick out something to wear while her mind and heart battled with each other. In reality, she was not breaking the rules since she was not going to see not but rather he had come to see her. It would be rude to just have him waiting there, especially after the long-distance he traveled on foot and her mother never raised her to be rude. Therefore, her decision was made up.

She grabbed ahold of her small brown basket and filled it with 2 books before heading down to find her mother staring at her with a confused expression

" ...I'm just going out to read m-mother. This is my first time keeping a book for longer than 3 days... I've been slacking " Aurora let out a small nervous giggle as her mother smiled at her then nodded her head. She had believed Aurora since there wasn't a bone in her body that assumed Aurora was capable of lying especially to her.

" very well, don't be out late I'll be resting for the time being, " her mother said before her shadow vanished down the hall. Aurora didn't waste any time and began to stuff small snacks into her basket and then dashed outside.

He stood here wearing a grey long-sleeved shirt that was rolled up by the arms showing off his veiny forearms while the rest hugged his upper body like a glove. His pants were navy blue in color and his shoes were casual. His dark brown hair that was usually left out was pulled into a curly man bun while small strings were let out covering his forehead. Aurora ran up to him and threw herself into his extended arms which welcomed her with care. Her face pressed against his board chest that was coated in his addicting cologne, while her arms wrapped around his waist and his around her shoulders. He slowly pulled away from her but kept their bodies close before pressing a small kiss to her forehead like last night; intertwining their fingers with one another in the process.

" Hello Bellissima, it seems like I had to come and find you," he said causing Aurora to blush out of embarrassment before looking over at her small cottage for her mother figure. She quickly began walking in the opposite direction towards the large field, while clinging onto him. " I-I'm sorry.. my mother wasn't in the best of mood when she found out we were friends "

Abelardo didn't say anything about the situation since he had understood why. When he had made eye contact with that woman from last night she carried a look of anger yet fear in her eyes as if worried he'll take Aurora away from her.

The two walked hand and hand while Aurora skipped with each step and giggled loudly like a cheerful child since her amazing friend was back.

That amazing friend that happens to cause butterflies to form.

Aurora guided them to a large oak tree that was surrounded by grass and flowers from its being in a field. Abelardo back rested on it while aurora rested on him and the two of them enjoyed each other company. Her eyes shined bright like diamonds as she listened to Abelardo's stories of what the big city was like for him being halfway raised in NY and Italy. She had never lived the life Abelardo talked about, the luxurious life is what he called it and which she found extremely fascinating but from his voice, he sounded indifferent. As the two of them continued to talk and the topic continued to dramatically change as the beautiful sky changed as usual causing aurora to take a break to stare at it.

" It's beautiful "

" ...Indeed it is, " He said but his eyes were not staring at the beautiful orange-colored sky but rather the beautiful girl in front of him. He did not understand how someone can be so pure yet so capturing almost like a siren but angel-like. He decided it would be a great idea to pull out the camera he had brought with him and secretly snap a picture of her but it had still caught her attention. She stared at him than the camera with a smile on her face.

" What are you doing Abelardo? " she asked while letting out a cheezy laugh when he pointed the camera at her face again

" Making memories now pose for the camera Bellissima" was all he said before he began to take pictures of her smiling and laughing face. At one point Aurora had gotten up and dashed across the field as the wind blew her hair in all sorts of directions while Abelardo chased after her; still holding the camera and capturing pictures from blurry angles. He had finally caught up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing his front against her back as a way to tame the "beast" or more so the bunny.

" Stop running away Aurora I promise this is the last one," he smiled as his hand tickled her stomach forcing her to agree to stay still and corporate.

As Abelardo held up the camera in front of their faces, the two pair smiled ear to ear while their bodies hugged closely to one another. The beautiful sunset in the background shined over them and the field as her soft arms were wrapped around his neck. Just as his finger pressed the button aurora quickly turned her head and pressed her lips against his cheek; making the moment be captured. The moment where she had made the first move. All that went through Aurora head was the softness of his cheek and that song.

" I'm all aglow (mhmm)

And now I know,

The key to all my heaven is

Mine "

______

That's it for chapter 3!

Any thoughts?

(1,870 words)

This week is full of tests and quizzes so it might take me longer to update but I'll try to make it work.

If notice any error with grammar please be sure to comment, Very appreciative >3

If enjoyed this chapter please be sure to comment, like, or vote!

Bye-Bye

Mrsthroatgoat,