It was as if he was paid to keep an eye on you...

"Freddy took me to the first aid station, don't worry. It's just a small scratch, nothing to be worried about." You reassured her, even though you are fully aware that Freddy scanned you and automatically announced your injuries which he found in result of the data he attained after scanning you. Sure, they're great and equipped with the programming to administer first aid, their scanning does not only monitor data-based information like facial recognition and guests profiles, their scanners are also to assess and analyze individuals of their vitals and injuries.

It's because some children are just careless and always needs to be patched up.

Finally, your order of (F/f) smoothie was given to you by the server staff bot, and you immediately indulged in the cold yet refreshing beverage.

"I will be right back; I will fetch you some ice for your swelling." Freddy spoke in almost a monotone, he only waited for someone else to keep an eye on you before he headed to the dessert bar's kitchen to get some ice. It's a good thing that they are waterproof, due to the fact that drink spills are unavoidable when around kids.

"Alright..." you mumbled, you were sure he heard you at least, since his ears moved in a wiggle-like motion. You found it quite adorable, of course, you wouldn't dare tell him that.

"I told you to stay away from the utility tunnels, that's my patrol spot. If you only listened then you wouldn't get hurt. I'm capable of self-defense at least, but you? You didn't even bring your taser with you." Vanessa was practically scolding you, shaking her head in annoyance as she took a seat beside Chica. "You are lucky to be witty enough to call for help, otherwise, the authorities are not only going to pick up a criminal, but also, a corpse." She mumbled, continuing her statements.

Chica gave her a look of dismay. "You didn't have to sound so... disappointed. (Y/n) is alright and that's all that matters." She claimed, her voice tuned down and low, so unlike her voice when she's up and cheery.

"It's okay, Chica, she's right. As a Night Guard, I should always bring my self-defense tools at least. Since I'm physically not prepared for hand-in-hand combat." You reassured. Although she was practically scolding you, you didn't mind it. It's your fault in reality.

You just didn't want to look so threatening and dangerous to other animatronics, you wanted them to warm up to you, see you as a harmless girl.

But then again, by being so harmless, you'll be courting death. The most ideal bait for criminals to attack, knowing that you wouldn't be able to fight back or do any real harm.

"Although..." you spoke suddenly after a moment of silence. "The man declined that he is involved in the missing child incident, he said, he could care less of kids. It seems that he's just trying to rob money from the Pizzaplex. The real problem of missing children is still raging on..." your gaze hardened as you became more serious than ever.

"I agree, I already talked to my friends about it. To solve this case, we must all work together to find that child, bring him back to his family and end the circulation of rumors." Chica claimed, and you were more than willing to agree but...