"Come on, we're going to the next room," Lydia said, grabbing Jade's hand and pulling her alongside her. She wasn't letting the blonde out of her sight. She was trying to act as if she hadn't been eavesdropping on the twins conversation. Technically speaking, she hadn't been eavesdropping, she just coincidentally heard what they were saying. Stiles started to rattle the handle off the door next to them. "That was not locked before."

"Forget it. We need to get Scott, Isaac and Boyd out of here before someone actually does kill themselves," Allison stated nervously. They all agreed, turning around before their steps faltered.

"Is that a handsaw?" Max asked skeptically. "You have got to be kidding me."

"Handsaw?" Stiles exclaimed, throwing himself back to the group. Jade waved her hand, the door flying open. "Hey, no, Ethan, don't!" He ran forward, trying to wrestle the handsaw away from the werewolf.

Jade sent a bolt of magic at them, but it just ricocheted off the handsaw, shooting through the window. It was safe to say she wasn't going to be trying that again.

Lydia pulled the plug, cutting the power just in time. Stiles' face was an inch away from the saw, Max yanking him away from it.

But was Ethan done? Nope. He flicked out his claws, attempting to tear through his stomach. Jade jumped onto the boys back, trying to pry his hands away. He turned his attention to trying to toss her off of him, but instead he fell forward. Jade decided this would be a good time to let go of him. She fell backwards, almost winding herself, while Ethan tumbled and snapped out of whatever trance he was in.

He scrambled to his feet, confused as to why five people that hated him, were surrounding him. "What the hell just happened?"

"Ethan!" Jade yelled, jumping to her feet before following the others after him.

"Look, I don't know how I got there or what I was doing," Ethan rushed down the stairs, throwing on his jacket.

"You could be a little bit more helpful, you know? We did just save your life!" Stiles exclaimed.

"And you probably shouldn't have," Ethan slammed the door to his room behind him. The others were quiet, stunned at what had just happened.

"Jade, you should be friends with him. He seems to be suicidal as well," Max joked, ignoring the glare his sister sent his way. That was funny! She obviously just couldn't accept true humour when she heard it.

"What now?" Lydia sighed.

"I'll find Scott. Max, you're coming with me. You guys go find Isaac and Boyd," Allison ordered. "The best thing we can do is get them out of this place."

They set off in their opposite directions, trying to find their way out of this hell hole. "What? Why are you looking at me like that? Stiles!" Lydia stopped, the abruptness making Jade walk into her.

"All right, Lydia, I didn't want to say anything, but this, everything we're going through, we've kind of been through something like this before. A lot like this."

"What do you mean? When?" Lydia asked, brow raised. Was he high or had she just missed something?

"Your birthday party. The night you poisoned everyone with wolfsbane." Lydia scoffed, walking away.

"I'm sorry, okay? Look, I didn't mean that you're trying to kill people. I just... I meant that maybe you're somehow involved in getting people to kill themselves, you know? Which now that I say that out loud, it sounds really terrible."

The two girls stopped, both looking in opposite directions. Jade furrowed her eyebrows, spinning on her heels. She felt as if she was being watched again. Fabulous.