Nodding, she grinned. "True. True." Looking down at her watch, she stood then grabbed my hands, pulling me to my feet. "It's time."

Taking a final deep breath, I straightened out my gown, the layers of white silk and tulle settling around my feet. I checked my appearance in the mirror and straightened my veil and adjusted the blue hair clip that Jimin had gotten me. It was beautiful and something I knew I would always treasure. With a last reassuring smile from the woman who had been by my side for so long, we headed out of the room.

My dad was waiting outside and he leaned down and kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful. Your Jimin is going to love it."

His words were sweet and touched my heart. Giving him a quick hug, I tried to stop the tears the burned my eyes. "Thanks dad."

Looping his arm around my mine, he patted my hand gently then walked me towards the room set aside for the ceremony. He looked over at me and I nodded, ready for things to begin. The men standing besides the doors pulled them open and the music Jimin and I had chosen filled the room.

I kept my eyes trained on the ground for a moment and when I looked up, my heart stopped in my chest.  The love of my life stood at the end of the aisle, waiting for me, and when I caught his eyes, the smile on his face grew so wide that I felt it in my soul. That smile was more beautiful than anything I had ever seen in my life and I knew exactly where I wanted to be for the rest of my life.

My eyes on Jimin, I let my dad lead me down the aisle. When I reached Jimin's side, he held a hand out to me and I didn't miss the sheen of tears in his beautiful eyes. "I love you." He mouthed the words to me, a single tear sliding down his cheek.

"I love you too." I returned the words to him and when I reached out to wipe the tear, the room erupted into awwws. Jimin laughed then squeezed my hand, bringing it to his lips and kissing my fingers, the touch soft and gentle.

Turning to face the front, I let out the last of the tension, knowing everything was going to be all right.

***
"Is it time to start the honeymoon yet?" Jimin's hand was on my thigh as he leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Can we leave?"

Laughing at his eagerness, I tickled his side. "Not yet baby."

Jimin let out a groan of disappointment. "Not fair. You can't call me baby and expect me not to want to leave right now."

Moving my lips to his cheek, I kissed him gently. "Soon enough baby."

Squeezing my thigh, Jimin's lips moved back to my ear.  "You're mean."

I giggled at his words and went to say something else, but Jungkook interrupted us.  "Jimin-hyung?  Can I steal Noona for a dance?"

Jimin sighed then nodded.  "Yes, but bring my wife back soon."  The word wife made my heart flutter and when I looked over at him, he winked.  "No running off with the maknae."

Standing up, I took the hand Jungkook offered.  "Sorry hyung.  I can't make any promises.  She looks too beautiful."

Jimin let out a growl, his lips turning down into a pout, one that disappeared when I touched his cheek.  "I'll be right back baby."  With a wink, I followed Jungkook out to the floor, laughing when Jimin flopped back in the chair, his arms crossed.  He caught my eye and smiled and I could see right away that he was teasing me.

Jungkook moved one hand to my hip, keeping the other held gently in his, while I placed my free hand on his shoulder.  He led me around the floor in a slow dance, a small smile on his face.  "I'm really happy you married hyung.  He really does love you.  I can see it every time he looks at you."

I felt my heart soar at Jungkook's words, feeling a flutter of such love for Jimin that I knew I would never want anyone else.  He was it for me and I felt so honored to be his wife.  "Thank you.  I'm... I'm really happy that you all accepted me so easily.  I was worried about it for a while."

Shaking his head, Jungkook gave my hand a squeeze.  "You had nothing to worry about.  Hyung loved you so it was enough for us.  He... he knew he loved you from the beginning."  I raised an eyebrow at his words, confused by what he meant.  "That night at Jungsik?  After you had dinner together, Hyung called me and said he met the woman he was going to marry, that he had met the woman who was his other half."

I tried to hold in the gasp, but it escaped my lips in a soft sound.  "He... he did?"

Jungkook nodded.  "He sure did.  Jimin-hyung has always loved you."

"Jungkookie is right."  I turned to see Hoseok nearby dancing with my best friend.  "Jimin-ah?  He's always been in love with you."

I caught the eye of my friend, who had a soft look on her face at Hoseok's words.  "It sounds like it's true bestie. I sat with these guys earlier this evening and they were talking about when Jimin first met you, both the online interactions and the first physical meeting.  He's been yours from the beginning." 

With their words in my ears, I looked over my shoulder at my husband.  Even from where I was standing, I could see a look of love in his eyes that was so clear it shook me down to my core.  If I ever second-guessed Jimin's feelings for me, this moment right here helped to erase every last remaining smidge of uncertainty.  I don't know how it happened, but Park Jimin loved me.  Really loved me.  Enough to marry me.  Enough to want to spend his life with me.

With a squeeze of my hand, Jungkook released.  "Go ahead Noona."

Although I felt guilty for cutting the dance with Jungkook short, I nodded and headed towards Jimin.  When I reached him, he gave me a confused look but I just took his hand and tugged him to his feet.  Leading him out of the room, I pulled him down the hallway back to the room I had gotten ready in.  When we entered, I closed and locked then door behind us then pinned him to the door, my lips meeting his in a desperate kiss. 

Jimin's surprised gasp escaped him and when his lips parted, I slipped my tongue between them, deepening the kiss, feeling a rush of desire crash over me, one that threatened to consume me whole.  Jimin's hands moved to my hips and he tugged me up against him, his thin dress pants doing nothing to hide his growing arousal.  With a groan, he spun us around and I let out a soft 'oof' when my back hit the door, but I was so lost in him, lost in his beachy scent, the taste of the wine that lingered on his lips, along with something that was just Jimin, my Jimin, that nothing else seemed to register. 

Pulling back, Jimin took a deep breath and cupped my cheeks with his hands.  "What... what was that all about?  Don't get me wrong.  I am not complaining in the slightest, but... wow."

"I love you Park Jimin.  I love you with everything I am and I will love you for the rest of my life.  There is nowhere else I want to be and no one I want to be with.  You're it for me."  My words came out in an almost frantic rush and the smile I had fallen in love with from the beginning appeared on his handsome face. 

Leaning down and kissing my nose, Jimin's eyes turned soft, the love shining clearly through them.  "And I love you Park Y/N.  You are the woman of my dreams and the one who made my dreams come true.  You're the one I want to start a family with and to just spend our lives loving each other.  You're my meant to be and you always have been."

Touched by Jimin's words, I gave him a soft kiss on the lips.  This was all I wanted, everything I would ever want and I couldn't wait to see what comes next.

A/N:

With that, we have come to the end of What Comes Next? and the sequel to Did you really just like my post? I hope you have enjoyed these stories as much as I enjoyed writing them. See you in the next book!