20

Y/N POV:

"Do... do you like it?" Jimin's voice was nervous as he stood back, watching me check out my new car. "I... I wasn't sure what to get. I want you to have something nice but you say no Porsche. Manager says not flashy. Is this okay?" His words came out in a rush and all I wanted to do was pull him close and kiss his handsome face.

"I love it. It's absolutely perfect." The car Jimin had picked out was a glossy black Hyundai Avante. It was clearly a top of the line model and had all the latest accessories, including heated seats and a sunroof. "You picked a nice one baby."

Jimin grinned. "You make me so happy when you say baby. It... it makes me feel so..." Jimin's voice trailed off and I could see he was trying to find the words to explain his feelings.

Touching his arm, I gave him a soft smile. "I get it baby. I do."

"I love you." Jimin pulled me in close, pressing his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. Nibbling on my bottom lip, Jimin slid his tongue between my parted lips, deepening the kiss. He wrapped his arms tightly around me as he continued to kiss me and when he moved closer to me, his arousal was clearly obvious.

Pulling back, I looked around, hoping that we hadn't been seen by anyone. The last thing either of us needed was one of his managers seeing us making out in the parking garage of their dorm building. Pecking his nose and making him smile, I looked up into the beautiful dark eyes I loved so much. "Thank you. It's perfect and I... I love you."

Hugging me against him, Jimin let out a happy sounding sigh, one that sounded so different from others I had heard before. It made me happy to know that he was excited about this, that he was feeling good about it all. It showed me that even though we were so different, there is something that drew us towards each other, a connection that is beyond physical, beyond something that could easily be explained.

Jimin stepped back and took my hand, opening the door and ushering me into the driver's seat. "Come on. Let's go home. You drive and I tell you where to go."

The way the word 'home' slipped so easily from Jimin's lips made my heart flutter in my chest. It was so natural sounding and I wanted to stay right here in this moment with him forever, but that would be something I would have to think about later. For now, I decided to focus on the here and now. Nodding my head, I started the car then looked over at the love of my life. "Alright, Mr. Park. Where do I go?"

Jimin's' sweet expression turned dark and full of need. "Oh Mr. Park? I like that." I pinched his thigh, making him squeak out and he laughed at me. "Okay. We save that for later."

I laughed and shook my head at his silliness. Following his directions, I left the garage of their dorms and made my way through the fancy high-end area. He had me pull into another garage not too far away and when the security guard stopped us, Jimin leaned over to speak to him. Their conversation was in Korean and I only caught a few of the words, including girlfriend, home, and apartment. The security guard nodded and handed me a gold parking pass. He gestured towards my mirror and told me to hang it there.

Nodding, I hung the gold pass up and he bowed at me before opening the gate. Jimin squeezed my hand and when I looked over, he gave a little cute wiggle of excitement that made a flood of love and adoration for him wash over me. He was the most adorable person on the planet and I just couldn't believe that I was the one lucky enough to be his girlfriend.

"Park here Noona." Jimin gestured to a spot and I pulled in, parking carefully before turning off the engine. "Come on. I show you our apartment." Jimin released my hand and hurriedly opened the door before rushing around to my side. He pulled the door open and reached out a hand for me. He grabbed my bag from the back that he insisted I bring then tugged on my hand.