A Normal Teenager Experiance

Start from the beginning

I could see Cedric's jaw immediately tighten now that we were back in a few inch radius of the devil himself. "What are you going to do Marcus?" Cedric challenged spinning around to face him. "We're in public you can't kill me, you can't bite me, you can't do anything. You need to leave Bella alone for one goddamn day. She's seventeen okay? She has this thing called school."

Marcus scoffed, and for a split second I swear his dark eyes flashed blood red. "You really think that in the midst of everything going on in her life she wants to go to school? In case you forget Cedric I have the authority in this situation."

"You know what why don't you stop being an uptight jackass and leave her alone?"

Marcus's eyes flashed red again and I looked around warily at our surroundings, we were beginning to draw attention.

"She's going with me," Marcus spat, his voice sounding venomous and his expression looking murderous.

That's when Cedric punched him.

"Guys!" I finally cried right when Cedric threw the first punch right into Marcus's jaw. "Stop it, what the hell is wrong with you!"

I threw myself in between them right as Marcus tried to move to fight back but luckily I managed to stop it. I grabbed his arm that he had thrusted forward to try and punch Cedric back but instead twisted it and locked it behind his back, like policeman did in those cop shows. It was a move that Marcus taught me himself, and now I was using it against him.

"Go outside," I snapped over my shoulder to Cedric. "Both of you - Marcus start walking."

"Get your bloody hands off of me," Marcus snapped as he struggled against my tight grip but as he did I blinked down at my nails and hissed, "Crescere," Under my breath - a spell I had learned the night before - and watched as my nails grew longer and sharper as they dug deep into Marcus's skin.

"Walk," I commanded.

Wincing in pain, he obeyed and slowly walked out of the cafe following Cedric. Once we were outside, I finally released Marcus and said the counter spell to my nails before turning to the boys with a harsh glare.

"What the hell was that? What's going on?"

"We're having a lesson," Marcus sighed. "And we need to leave right now,"

"No you don't." Cedric snapped throwing a glare in Marcus's direction. "Because she doesn't have a lesson, she needs to go to school Marcus she needs to have some kind of normal in her life so she doesn't go crazy,"

"Gee thanks," I muttered with a roll of my eyes.

"She can go tomorrow," Marcus replied, ignoring me - as per usual. "Right now, we need to go."

Cedric opened his mouth to snap a retort but before he could I beat him to the bunch. "Okay first of all, it's my decision whether or not I do this - I want to make that very clear." I said. "And here's the deal, we don't tell my parents that I'm skipping school, I go to this stupid lesson but Cedric you have to come too."

"Excuse me?" Marcus questioned crossing his arms over his broad chest.

I rolled my eyes on over to Marcus. "No offence Marcus - but I'm not to keen on being alone with you, because if you haven't noticed I don't like you and Cedric already bought me a latte so I kind of owe him."

"You won't be alone with me," Marcus said with a roll of his eyes. "Lena's waiting in the car as we speak." He added with a nod over to where I saw his black Cruella De Vil-like car. Sure enough, I saw her seated in the passenger seat staring blankly at us through the window.

"Why is she coming?" I asked in surprise, snapping my head back over to Marcus.

"Because she's the other Hesper," He replied as if his reasoning was so obvious. "You two need to get along, work together, actually talk without it turning into a fight or argument. And for the record Cedric, ditching school if I do not recall is something normal teenagers do. So she won't go crazy, not to today at least."

I looked back at Cedric, who was still glaring daggers at Marcus until his stormy eyes moved back at me. "You sure about this?" He asked me.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Come on it'll be... fun?" It came out more as a question then a statement but still, Cedric nodded his head, seemingly accepting my decision. 

"We're taking my car," Marcus stated as he began to walk.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked as I hurried to follow him in my cream flats.

"We, ladies and gentlemen are taking a little day trip to the best place in all of Louisiana, the home of the largest coven of witches in all of the United States - as well as the best gumbo you will ever taste in your life. " Marcus looked over his shoulder and gave me a little smirk before he said. "We are going to New Orleans."

A/N

Alright so I know it's a super short chapter but I wanted to split it in half with the next chapter so it won't be so long. I can assure you next chapter will be full of some action, fun, and a kick ass back story haha. So before I end it I'm wondering what your thoughts are on Cedric and Marcus? 

xoxo