Chapter 11: The heroes vs a bird Part1

Start from the beginning

"To Wil's floor", Tommy said looking at Ranboo, who just nodded.

They went down the stairs from Wilbur's floor with Tommy in the lead. They walked into the living room to see a huge mess.

"What happened here?" Ranboo questioned.

"I have just as much of a clue as you do. No fucking idea", Tommy answered.

He then walked over to the kitchen door and pressed his ear on it.

"Someone's in there!" Tommy mouthed to Ranboo.

Ranboo only looked even more terrified.
Tommy then took a deep breath and swung the door open.

In the kitchen a cloacked figure was standing.

"Hey! Who are you!? And what are you doing here??!" Tommy shouted.

"This place was supposed to be empty", the stranger muttered.

"Well quess what? It's not empty. So who are you, and what are you doing here?!" Tommy questioned again.

"The bigger question is what you are doing here. This is not your home. You don't live here. I would know. I work with the government after all", the stranger said stepping into more light.

"Mushroom hero 404...", Tommy muttered in fear.

"Yeah, that's me. Now what are you doing here? It's not your home", 404 said.

"I actually do live here. It's a temporary thing, but I do infact live here. Oh, uh, sorry, fix, we live here. As said, it's temporary, but we do infact live here", Tommy said taking a few steps back so that he was closer to Ranboo.

"We?" 404 asked stepping forward. "Oh, I see. You have a friend with you", he said when he saw Ranboo.

"Yeah, and we live here. A temporarily, but this place is our home", Tommy said.

"Yeah, right, and I'm just gonna believe some random teenagers", 404 said clearly annoyed.

Right at that moment a green glow enveloped 404 and the smiling hero Dream came in.

"Don't harass kids, 404. They're gonna get traumatised", Dream said.

"Whatever, just put me down", 404 demanded.

"Alright", Dream said dropping 404.
"I said put me down not drop me! You idiot!" 404 grumbled.

Dream sighed. "So kids, what are you doing here? Robbing the place?" he asked.

"No we live here! Yes, it's temporary, but for right now we live here!" Tommy once again said.

"Tommy, please, calm down. We don't wanna anger the heroes...", Ranboo said.

"Whatever", Tommy said not taking his eyes off of the heroes. He didn't like that they were there.

'Tommy? Could it be... No! That's impossible. He's dead, get over it!' Dream thought to himself. But oh how wrong he was to think it couldn't be him.

"Dream? What do we do with them? Do we believe the story?" 404 asked.

"I think we should-", Dream started when the front door burst open.

"Tommy!" Wilbur shouted running in. "Thank goodness you and Ranboo are okay", Wilbur said pulling Tommy into a hug.

"Don't worry, it was just the heroes breaking into your home. Not a robber. Unless the heroes decided to rob a place", Tommy said hugging Wilbur back.

"What?" Wilbur asked confused.

Wilbur then looked up to see Dream and 404 standing there.

"What on holy Dadza is going on here?" Wilbur questioned.