Fel 'Recam: Understood.

Jaune: (Sighs) Come on guys, time to welcome our guests. Let's hope it dosent go to shit.

Ren: I agree.

The Team arrives in the hangar bay as they await for the Covenant Sepratists Groups arrival.

Jaune: So guys what are the chances this conversation is going to turn into a shouting match.

Ren: Depends if the Elites start provoking us.

Pyrrha: I think they were given strict orders to not to quarrel with us.

Nora: That's most likely true.

Pyrrha: Jaune were you able to tell the Marines not to shoot a Covenant ship in sight.

Jaune: Yup and majority of them couldn't believe what I said. But I made sure to tell everyone that they are friendly....for now.

Just then they see the Covenant Phantom arrived in their Hangar bay as Juniper Team gets their weapons ready in case something goes wrong. The Phantom's doors open and an Elite steps out. Jaune sees the Elite and he looks closely and realizes he recognizes that Elite. The Elite Also recognized him.

 The Elite Also recognized him

Fel 'Recam: I see.....so we meet again Demon Knight. The Spartan that slayed numerous Shangheili with their very own blade

Ren: Jaune you know him.

Jaune: I do, we fought before and we both ended up with the other ones treasures. I got his Energy Sword while he got my helmet to use as his trophy.

Fel: Indeed human, I nearly sliced your head off before.

Jaune: The same goes for your arm.

Rtosa 'Trazam: So the Demons we are to assist are all too familar to us Khosa.

Khosa 'Mohamee: Indeed I recognize that armor all too well Rtosa.

Vyt 'Darum: It seems we are to cross paths again demon.

They look and see Three more Elites, Jaune dosent realize that the other Three members of Juniper Team also know them.

Rtosa 'Trazam