Chapter 2

Jaune opens his eyes as he takes in his surroundings. He gets up from his bed and looks at the window and sees Space and multiple ships roaming around and patrolling.

He gets up and goes to his armor as he puts in on

He gets up and goes to his armor as he puts in on. He gets his assualt Rifle from his weapons rack and holds on to his helmet. He remembers the day this all happened.

During one of their missions to clear out Grimm they encountered a metal structure at the time they didn't know what it was. They went inside and activated a beacon of some sort. Due to them not knowing what that beacon is for decided to camp out and wait for anything that happens. When they noticed activity in the area they came across a group of Covenant Elites, at the time they didnt know what or who they were. So they tried to make contact with them but ended up getting shot at by the Elites. They fend them off and were able to kill a few, with the looks of all their weapons and gear. Before the Elites delivered the killing blow, they were saved by UNSC maries, they load them up to the pelican to be transported to medical. When they woke up, they explained that they were attacked by the Covenant, they were shocked when they found out they were in Space. Team JNPR explained to the UNSC about their homeworld. They were interested in their Aura and Semblance and offered them a position at the Spartan III Program. Team JNPR accepted it knowing that they wont be back in Remnant for a while.

After that they joined the Spartan III Program. All of them aged a few years during their time in the Human-Covenant War, they fought a lot of gruesome battles. They earned a reputation for the most number of completed missions. They were even assigned in the Headhunters division, they split Team JNPR; Jaune with Pyrrha and Nora with Ren. They completed many missions some thought they wouldnt make it back but they did, thanks to their Aura.

Each Team member was known around the UNSC military. Jaune was known to be hyper lethal, he was one of the few that earned the title. Nora was known to have the most Covenant kills out of the group and was a Monster in CQC, in one mission she killed a group of Covenant with only using her two knives; she was feared amongst the Covenant. Ren was known to be the Assassin of the group, he has done most missions solo; either the Covenant never knew he was there or he killed them all. Pyrrha was known to be lethal with a Sniper, they said she never missed a shot. Her total kills with her Sniper Rifle are too many to count. Due to their notoriety majority of their missions and abilities were all coated in black ink in the files about them., they were that good.

Jaune hears the door open and sees Ren enter his quarters.

Ren: Jaune, Lord Hood wishes to speak with us.

Jaune: Another mission?

Ren: Yes.

Jaune: Alright then lead the way.

Jaune and Ren walk in the hallways of the station.

Jaune: Any word from Reach?

Ren: No, all communications are down. (Sighs) We were lucky we got out in time, can't say for those still stuck there.