Chapter 7

Nora: What do you mean Covenant!!!?

Ren: And what do you mean by Lord Hood sending a fleet of them to Remnant?

Pyrrha: Are you sure we can trust them Jaune? Is this true Admiral, why did Lord Hood send Covenant ships to our aid?

Admiral: I'm afraid It's true commander. The UNSC and the Sangheili have made an alliance to stop the Prophet of Truth at Installation 00. If you want to know the full story, It's best you asked those Elites, they should be arriving. I already told the Fleet to not shoot on sight. You should do the same for your troops Commander.

Nora: I don't like this Jaune.

Jaune: The same goes for me Nora.

Pyrrha: Look something must've happened back on Earth to get the Elites siding with the UNSC.

Ren: So it's mostly the Elites that sided with us?

Nora: If that's true then the only problem we have are the Brutes, but knowing them. Only a few are considered smart, the rest are all savages.

Pyrrha: True, but let's hope when they arrived. There won't be guns blazing, especially you Nora.

Nora: I know. I know.

Then their conversation was interrupted when they got a call from Command.

Command: Commander, we just received word from the Admiral. The Covenant fleet has just arrived.

Jaune: How many of them are there?

Command: Sir we have 3 CAS-class assualt carriers and 12 CCS-class battlecruisers

Command: Sir we have the Covenant ship making contact

Jaune: Patch them through.

Fel 'Recam: Human come in, this is Fel 'Recam of the Covenant Sepratists fleet. Your leaders requested we aid you in your endeavors.

Jaune: Understood, we will guide you to a landing platform in our base. Have one ship enter the planet's atmosphere. We do not want to scare the locals of this planet.