how do i put what i want, and feel into words?

i want you to come back.

that's it.

but it's impossible, jungwon.

is it..?

can't you say something? i don't care, call me weird. just say anything.

you can't just make me get used to not being alone and then leave me like that.

i'm so angry, i'm upset and confused.

"i fucking hate everything..."

i stopped, and thought about everything.

i didn't really hate anything.

there wasn't really anything to hate, not after everything you've done for me, jungwon.

i also, learned that this world was a lot more enjoyable than i thought.

but it was only because of you.

there were so many times you brought a smile to my face.

sometimes i'd think you were a bit mean. we had our little misunderstandings, but i always trusted you.

you liked me just the way i was. you probably didn't understand why, but you did. and i love you for that.

me too, i was looking forward to having you propose to me. i even imagined it being in front of everyone, so that they'd cheer for us when i say "yes."

and i imagined you in a suit. i mean, it didn't have to be a suit, i feel like you'd show up in something surprising.

i wouldn't care, as long as it was you.

the thought of us holding each other's hands, both of them as we stared into one another's eyes... honestly, i bet we would be trying our best to hold in our laughs.

we probably wouldn't even be able to stay serious.

but even so, i really liked the idea of just saying "i do."

making a promise to spend the rest of my life with you sounded like a dream.

but out of all that,

i think i also imagined the thought of you kissing me.

even i, questioned if we were friends or not.

jungwon, i also had looked at you and said that i loved you. in my head, of course.

and in all honesty, i think i would've hoped for you to tell me about your feelings, your feelings of love.

because then, i'd requite that love.

if only we had a little more time together.

so there, i finally wrote...

- laundry boy

alr its almost done dw guys

alr its almost done
dw guys

mwahaha

whatta journey