21: angel

the next day, jungwon was feeling happy.

he felt like a new person, just because of hisano.

he realized that he wanted to change his view in life. he realized that maybe...

life's not so bad.

today was his turn for the journal, he hadn't opened it since hisano gave it to him.

so as he laid in bed, he opened it and flipped to the most recent page with handwriting.

-learn about jungwon while walking
in the streets of downtown

he smiled, laughing at how curious this girl was.

she wanted to know everything.

when he looked at the page, he saw parts that had been erased, clearly not erased good enough since he could still see the writing.

he looked closer. it was in all capital letters. it read,

STOP KISSING ME. it's embarrassing

he chuckled. yesterday, he noticed the expression that came out of her.

you looked so cute when you were blushing.

it's weird.

he closed the journal and turned to his side, he stared at his carpet as his mind went else where.

he wondered how they'll meet up when they don't have any contact of each other.

will they just keep hoping to coincidentally bump into one another?

loud footsteps were to be heard until he heard knocks come from his bedroom door.

"come in!"

heeseung opened the door and stared at jungwon, "there's someone at our door looking for you." he said with his thumb pointing back.

jungwon stood up hastily, "okay, i'll be there in a minute."

he was excited, expecting it to be hisano or something. but how would she know where he lived?

he put on his pants and switched out of his t shirt into a hoodie. he ran out of his room and got to the front door.

"what's up-"

it was aeri, she was blowing a bubble with pink gum while combing her hair with her fingers, "finally." she scoffed, "don't tell me you forgot about what i said yesterday." she said.

he remembered and let out a disappointed sigh, "i'll get ready."

he changed into proper clothes before leaving with aeri. she eyed him a few times before speaking, "i didn't get a chance to say this since you ghosted everyone but, i'm sorry for what happened."

he slightly rolled his eyes before nodding "thanks."

thanks? pfft.

"so... do you have some sort of thing with hisa?" she asked curiously.

his eyes widened at the sound of her nickname.

"why do you care?" he looked down, "she's a friend."

the girl laughed, "you only talk to her, you don't even speak to your other friends anymore. talk about obsessed." she said, rolling her eyes.

he glared, "i'm not fucking obsessed. and it's none of your business, aeri." he stated in a clear tone.

"jeez, okay. sorry." she replied, "oh, we're here."