Part 23

Jaehee pov

What should I do now? They all just confess to me. That's why they've been weird lately because they like me. I mean, love me. How? I buried my pillow let all the thing that burden me out with that pillow.

After a few minutes I being like that, someone knocked my door room. I put the pillow beside my head and sighed.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"I heard that you didn't have your lunch yet." It's Heeseung voice.

"So?" I asked him again.

"I'm here to pick you up for having a lunch with us." He said.

"No, I don't want!" I said and take back the pillow that beside my head on my face.

"You may get sick!" He said but I ignored. I just want to rest right now. I'm still thinking about their confession. But, I just remember that, someone is missing at there.

"Where is Jungwon?" I thought. Maybe he was with her girlfriend. Yeah. Today is saturday. Of course going to a date with her girlfriend. I sighed. He didn't same like them right? I hope that he is here so he can heard my feeling now.

...

Jungwon pov

I got home after spend time with Ara at the amusement park. Yeah. She wants at there, so we go. I walk in to the house but weird, there no have a voice of my housemate. Usually, Jaehee and Niki chasing each other at the living room. Jay hyung usually playing with his phone while Sunoo hyung taking selfies. Heeseung hyung, Sunghoon hyung and Jake hyung always tease each other. But, this time, it's different. Where did they go?

I walk to Heeseung hyung room door and knocked it. I didn't wait for along time after I knocked he open it.

"Jungwon, you're home!" Heeseung hyung said. I nodded and smile.

"Where are the others? Why they all so silence than before?" I asked. He sighed. I look at him confusely.

"You will know after this." He said before close the door. I feel confuse at him. Why he look so sad? I turn to Niki's room door. I knocked but he didn't respond to it. I decide to try open it. But, the all that I can see is Niki was laying on the bed while hearing his songs through his headphone. His eyes were close. I don't want to disturb him so I close the door back. I'll do the same thing to others room. But, they all didn't respond to my knock also they locked their door until I stopped infront of Jaehee's room door. I try to knock the door but it's open. Reveal Jaehee that have a messy face right now. What happen to her? I look at her worriedly.

"Hmm.. Jungwon.. Come in." Her voice also sounds worse. I decide not to talk and walk in. She close the door behind her and walk to her bed and lay. I sit beside her bed and look at her.

"What happen to you?" I asked her worriedly. She look at the ceiling and after that close her eyes with her arm.

"I don't know." She started sobbing. It makes me hurt after seeing her like this. I quickly pulled her up from her lay and pull her to my embrace. I rubbed her hair softly while she sobbing on my shoulder.

"Shhh... Tell me what happen." I said sweetly to her. She just sobbed.

"I-i just feel bad." She said while sobbing.

"About what?" I asked.

"Their confession." She answer.

"Who?" I asked again. She pulled away from our hug and look at me deeply on my eyes.

"Do you like me?" The suddenly question makes my heart beating faster.

"Of course I like you. You are my friend." I said makes she exhale relief and hug me back. I know what's happen now. Yeah. My all members confess to her. So that's why she feeling like this.

We stay like that for hours until I can heard a little snore from her. I pulled away and saw her eyes was close. She sleep. I put her down on her bed carefully and tugged her on her blanket. After that, I staring at her face. She looks so innocent when she sleeping. How can I stop from loving you, Park Jaehee? I sighed. I stand up from my seat and walk out from her room. I slowly close the door and walk towards my room.