Part 27

Jaehee pov

Now, I'm here in Heeseung's room. Yeah. He got know about my fighting from the students also Sunoo. HEK. He was treating my wound and bruise on my face while me staring at his face. I never thought that he could be so handsome when we get closer like this.

"Am I that handsome cause you can't stop staring at me like that?" He asked me makes me look at him with disgusted face.

"Handsome my foot."I said make him chuckled.

" Just agreed what I'm saying. I know that I'm handsome. More handsome than Sunghoon. "He said makes me wanna puke.

"Can you stop compliment yourself? It makes me wanna puke right now." I said.

"Oh no. Don't puke on my sheets." I rolled my eyes. He chuckled again. After a few minutes, he done treating me.

"I heard that you already calling Sunoo oppa." I look at him.

"So?" I asked.

"When you will call me oppa as well?" He asked makes me lifted my eyebrows.

"You want me to call you oppa?" I asked.

"Of course. Since you are more younger than me and have same age with Jungwon. You should call me oppa for respecting me." He said makes me rolled my eyes.

"Maybe later." I said before stand up from my seat.

"When?" He asked.

"One day." I said before leaving him dumbfounded.

...

Heeseung pov

I sighed. I really want to hear she call me oppa. Although she can't be mine, but I wanted to her at least call me oppa before she been one of our members girlfriend. I sighed again.

...

Author pov

Jaehee now was thinking about what Heeseung said to her before while laying on her bed.

"I should call them oppa after this." She said to herself before close her eyes. Eh. She forgot to change her clothe. She quickly get out from her bed and doing her night routine before get back to her bed.

...

Sunghoon pov

I walk to the kitchen when I've got hungry. Why I'm so hungry right now, in the middle of the night? Hmm. I was about to take a snack when someone suddenly snatch it from me. I look at who it is. It's Jaehee.

"Thanks for the snack!" She said before run away from me. I look at her dumbfounded.

"Yah! Park Jaehee!" I started chase her. She laughed while running away from me. Until she got in to her room. Before she could close the door, I quickly hold it and walk in and close the door behind me. She laughed and already laying on her bed with the snack on her hand. I approached her.

...

Jaehee pov

The time I was laughing and roll side to side on my bed, I feel he trap me with his arms make me stop from rolled side by side. But, my laughed can't stop. You should see his face when I snatch his snack just now. It's really funny.

"Are you done?" His voice suddenly going deep and makes my body suddenly shiver after heard that. My laughed slowly gone and I open my eyes just to see how close our face now. I look at his eyes. He really have a pretty eyes.

"I know I too handsome so that's why you staring at me like that."I roll my eyes after heard he said that as he chuckled after seeing my reaction. But, I lookt at his eyes back as he also do the same.

...

Author pov

After a few minutes they staying like that position, finally Jaehee got remember of that, she quickly pushed Sunghoon body makes him fall beside her.

"W-we should sleep now." She said. Yeah. She's stuttering right now. Why? Of course! No one will never embarrassed with that position.

"Haha. Can I sleep here? I just too lazy to go back to my room." Sunghoon said. Jaehee look at him unbelievable.

"No you can't."She said and pushed Sunghoon out from her bed. Sunghoon pouting.

"Please?" He give her a puppy eyes. Jaehee sighed after seeing that. She can't say no if he started giving her his puppy eyes.

"Yeah yeah. But you sleep at the couch." He nodded happily and walk towards the couch and layed at there. Jaehee just shook her head because of this childish side of Sunghoon.

...

Sunghoon pov

I can' t sleep. I don't know why. I look at Jaehee who was already sleepn on her bed. I get out from the couch slowly and walk towards her bed. I sit at the edge of his bed and staring at her face. I admire her face. She never no pretty in her life. I look at her eyes, cheeks, nose and lips. It's really want makes me to kiss her. But, I can't. But can I kiss her forehead at least? Slowly I lean on her and give her a kiss on the forehead. After that I move backward and just to see Jaehee smiling. I bet she got a nice dream right now.

"Goodnight, Jaehee." I said before going back to the couch. I put the blanket that been give by Jaehee and started to cover me up. I look at Jaehee for the last time before going to sleep.