Bonz just told me that War was unwell but I didn't know if he had a fever, headache, flu or whatsoever, so I bought all types of medicine because the only thing I know now is that I'm very worried about him.

"Yinnn, why you in a hurry?" Earn held my wrist to make me stop walking and I immediately pulled my hand back.

"I'm busy right now."

"You don't reply to my message."

She said and I just kept walking away, leaving her there because I literally didn't have time to talk about useless things. My mind is just full of War right now.

I arrived at War's room not long after with a bag plastic of medicine and porridge in my hand. I knocked on the door and after a while,the door opened.

"War, are you-"

"What are you doing here?" I asked when it was not War that opened the door but Pack.

"I should have asked you that question. What are you doing here?" Pack said coolly.

"I want to see War," I replied while furrowing my brow because I didn't like the way he looked at me. He continually thought I had bad motives, even though I never thought about it for a second.

"Go back, Yin. I can take care of him," he said and wanted to close the door but I stopped it.

"Let me see him," I wanted to come inside but he pushed me hard, preventing me from coming in.

"What are your problems?! I just want to see him."

"He doesn't need to see you, asshole."

"Move," I said and tried to get inside but again he pushed me.

"He's sleeping right now. Don't make a drama here, Yin."

"Don't you see he also thinks I'm more important than yours? He asked me to come here, not you," he said sarcastically.

"So go back to your place," he shut the door, which almost slapped me in the face.

I was about to knock on the door again when I remembered Pack telling me that War was sleeping and I was just going to interrupt him. I knew the Pack wouldn't let me in either. So I decide to wait in the lobby till Pack returns and then I'll go to War's room again.

I had to meet him because yeah, I was so worried. He didn't even reply to my message. After almost two hours of waiting in the lobby, I finally saw Pack come down and I made sure he didn't see me.

What is he doing in War's room for so long?

And did War really ask him to come here?

I immediately went upstairs and knocked on his room door.

................................................

WAR POV

Knock Knock Knock

I heard someone knock on the door and maybe it was Pack because he just left a few minutes ago. I walked weakly to open the door because maybe he left something in my room.

As soon as I opened the door, I was a bit startled to see Yin in front of my room and without me having time to open my mouth, he suddenly cupped my cheek with both of his hands.

"Are you okay, War?"

He put his palm on my forehead.

"Why is your body so hot?"

"Are you already taking medicine?"

"God War, I'm so worried about you."

"Why didn't you tell me anything?"