"Maybe we should skip the last classes," I tell him, worried that he won't be able to keep it together anymore.

"I think that's for the best," Chris says. "We will stay here so they're not wondering why we're all going."

"Have fun," Evelyn says, winking and smiling at me when Zeke carries me to his truck.

My body is tingling and my lady parts are aching, because I can feel how worked up Zeke is.

"Zeke," I say carefully when we're in the woods, heading toward the pack-village.

He's breathing a little heavily and his jaw is tense.

"You smell like them."

"Who?" I ask confused since I haven't touched anyone else what I know of. Zeke has made sure that everyone has stayed as far from me as possible.

"Science class," he grits out.

I sat with Zeke the entire time and I never touched...

Oh! The robe. The white robes are worn by everyone. I guess a guy wore mine before me, and it surely smells like a lot of other guys.

This pregnancy sure makes him possessive.

"I can take a bath when we get home," I tell him.

"Not enough," he says, then swerves off the road and toward the waterfall.

Once there, he parks the truck, steps out, then lifts me out and carries me toward the water.

"Zeke, what are we doing here?"

"Swimming."

"But I don't have a bathing suit or a bikini with me."

"You won't be needing it," he says, then puts me down and starts taking my clothes off.

I'm glad that it's warm outside, and I hope there aren't any other werewolves around.

"No one else is here," he says, reading my thoughts that are probably a little loud at the moment.

I cover myself up with my arms and hands once I'm naked, then Zeke starts taking his clothes off. He lifts me up and carries me toward the stream under the waterfall. It's a calm stream and the waterfall isn't that big, but I'm still a little worried.

"Relax, Hope," he says and wades into the water, still carrying me.

The water goes up to his chest, but he carries me into the waterfall an let it wash over us. I try to get all off my hair wet to get most of the smell away while he starts licking my neck again on both sides.

Zeke growls and walks us further into the cave behind the waterfall. The light is shining through it a bit, so it's not completely dark in here, but his eyes give off a reflective light, like wolves have. I haven't noticed before.

"Your eyes are beautiful," I say and put my hands on his cheeks.

He growls a purring sound, then kisses me with so much possession. He lays me down on a big rock and crawls on top of me, then starts kissing and licking my entire body, from my neck down to my⸺

"Zeke," I moan out when he licks between my folds with his broad tongue.

His eyes turn red and his canines come out. He licks me a few times more, then he crawls over me again with a predatory look in his eyes, then he thrusts into me, making me moan even louder.

I hold on to him while he breathes heavily and growls. I get that euphoric feeling again. The feeling I will never get enough of.

I will never get enough of Zeke.

I cum while gripping onto his shoulders and he lets out a feral growl when he cums inside me. He's panting and closes his eyes, then opens them and they are that beautiful, golden color again. He looks a lot calmer and looks adoringly down at me.

"Do I smell okay now?" I ask him with a smile.

He grins at me. "Yes," then he leans down and kisses me.

He nuzzles my neck and I start giggling. Silly wolf.

"Not silly. Maybe a little protective and possessive."

Oops! He heard me through the link.

"A little?" I say teasingly.

"You're mated to an Alpha. Get used to it," he says, grinning again.

I chuckle and he lifts me up. He walks us through the waterfall again and up on land.

"Wear my shirt," he says and pulls it over my head once he's put me down. "Your clothes need to be washed."

He puts his boxers and jeans on, and I'm about to grab my panties and at least put them on me, but he stops me.

"No, those too."

"But I need panties. I can't walk like this into the house."

He smirks at me, grabs the rest of the clothes, then grabs my hand and walks us to his truck.

Even if his shirt goes down to my knees, I hold it tightly around me when we walk inside the house.

My mind is screaming, "You're not wearing any panties, you're not wearing any panties."

Zeke surely hears me and chuckles at me and my half freaked out look when his mom and dad are standing in the kitchen when we walk in.

"There you are," Kate says. "Oh, where are your pants?" she asks me a little confused.

"She needed a bath, so we stopped by the fall," Zeke says. "I'm glad that we're not going back to that school. They're sharing lab coats in science class," he says a little grumpily.

Richard chuckles and Kate rolls her eyes.

"I took care of it, though," Zeke says, smirking at me, and my face heats up.

He steps behind me, nuzzles my neck and smells me, making a shiver run down my spine. He growls lowly, then picks me up and carries me up to our room.

"Take it easy with her. Remember that she's human!" Kate yells after us, making my face heat up even more.