Secretary

I had now begun travelling to my mother’s home in South Korea. The flight was extremely long, especially to me. I was alone. This felt like a dream to me. Everything was so different and new. The people around me were all speaking English and Korean, as they talked the air was filled with strong aromas of garlic, hot peppers, and onions from the Kim chi they had been eating. Everyone was smiling and nodding as they were talking.
Once i reached the airport i pick a taxi and then went to our house there.

Since tomorrow is sunday i'll go shopping by myself. And let me full my refrigerator.
Im nervous for my first day of work because im just. Lol with a full of excitement you know.

I woke up early and the company provide a car and our driver waited outside of my house. Since im done, im done. I lock the doors and windows. We came in big building i was so nervous right now.

I'm just wearing this. (I'll just drop a pic cuz i can't describe it very well hehe) My hair is long and i curl it and put a light make-up.

 (I'll just drop a pic cuz i can't describe it very well hehe) My hair is long and i curl it and put a light make-up

"are you okay ms. minjeong?" the driver ask as he open the car door.

"Yeah im just nervous sir" she replied

"I notice your hands are shaking, its okay ms. Keep yourself calm. Goodluck" he said

"Kamsamnida sir" i bowed then i went inside. It's so cold everyone was smiling at me and there's a pretty woman who came at me.

"Hi im Seulgi the assistant manager here, follow me" the woman said

So i greeted her back and i followed her.

"Are you ready?" seulgi ask

"Yeah, im good" i answered

I enter the office and i saw my boss. He's Kim Taehyung. "Your a minute late" a cold tone voice said.

I look at the clock. Shit i woke early but how can i be late. What a shame self.

"Im sorry sir" i apologize and bowed

"Follow me here's your office, you can start your work ms. Minjeong. I'll just call you if i need anything. And call me if u need anything" her boss said

As soon as she heard the big door close, she sigh hevealy and trying to relax.

4 hours later

"Ah finally it's lunchbreak. Where's the canteen here? I forgot to prepare a lunch uh" as she open the door. Her boss was there outside waiting for her.

"Oh holy cra" she exclaimed

"Im sorry, did i scare you?" He laugh a lil bit but he's tone still cold and deep as hell

"Uhm y-yes a lil bit" she smiled

"My workers want to meet you, follow me"
The boss said. So i followed him and fix myself. What if i look ugly in front of them? Nah so i made an excuse to my Boss.

"Boss i have to go to the bathroom first, may i?" winter said

"Okay i'll wait here. Be here at 2 minutes. I dont want to be late there" he said and watch his watch.

I immediately rush to the bathroom and fix myself. Re-touching my make up and my hair. Looking at my outfit if anything's wrong so everything's good. Im done
I saw my Boss staring at me a far. I was running he might scold me. I saw him gulped and look at my body. Did anything wrong with my outfit?

"Let's go" he said ad so i followed him.

Everyone was waiting for me and My boss introduce me infront of them.

"Hi i am Kim Min Jeong, the new secretary of this company under of our Boss Kim Taehyung. You can call me winter for short, that is my nickname" she said and she smiled. Everyone clap their hands and congratulate her. Except for that one girl.

Karina's POV

I was doing my work and jaeul told me to eat lunch with them, but i refused i need to finish this, tomorrow is my presentation so i need to. While i was doing my work my workmate told me that the new secretary was with them. Eating lunch together so i decided to went there but not so long. I just want to see her face. So i walk until i see them.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I-is that h-her?