𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆

Do you ever experience racing thoughts or anxiety in the morning that mess up in your mind before you even have a chance to hit snooze on your alarm? If you do, you're not alone.

Winter went to the mall to bought new things for school, she's not ready to transfer to joongdong high school because she knows that when she transfer to another school still nothings happen, her depression won't go away as if nothing has changed. But she has no choice but to obey her mother.Winter is a lovely girl, a smart kid and also pretty, they are so rich and popular in Korea her mother and father got divorce 5 years ago but winter choose to stay with her mother.

After winter buy some school things she went into a caffe to order some coffee and she receive a text from her mother.

                         mommy シ︎

Winter text me when your done okay?
so that i will tell the driver will pick you up outside the mall.
3:15pm

okay mom i will be done in a minute

3:16 pm

A couple of minutes her order arrived and decided to take it out because she doesn't want to eat when a lot of people sorrounds her and the noise around her that'll makes her irritated. She waited outside and take a picture of the clouds because its so pretty. When suddenly there's a boy who bumped to her.

"Aishh!" winter got dissapointed

"Oh miss im so sorry... sorry are u okay?" the unknown boy asked

"im okay" winter answered shortly

"Im really sorry i didn't mean to bump you it was an accident" the boy said to winter in a kind way

"I said im fine,next time watch where you going" winter answered the boy in a cold tone and immediately leave because the car has finally arrived.

----------

Winter's mom is so happy because today is the first day of winter in the joongdong hs. Winter is not ready because she already know what will happen to her first day of school.

"Honey u ready?" win's mom asked her.

"Y-yes mom" winter answered.

Winter got in the car and said goodbye to her mother. As they were leaving, she was nervous and look in the clouds, she might worried that the students there might bully her because the way she act and being cold to everyone.

"I hope this day will gonna be fine" winter said to herself.

"Maam were already here" the driver said to winter.

"Okay thank u"

She arrived at their school early, many students were looking at her she just ignored that and continued to walk. Some students smiled at her and said hello! And she smiled too.

She entered their classroom and introduced herself.

"Hello students this is your new classmate. Kim Min Jeong in short winter. She is a transferee here so u guys need to be nice to her and be friends with u guys okay? So Ms. Jeong please introduce yourself" teacher nari said

"Hi im Kim Min Jeong for short Winter, 19 years old" winter said infront of class

"Thank you Ms. Jeong, u can sit there in the empty chair okay?" teacher nari

"Thank u"
Winter said shortly.

Their class started and she listened carefully. Then the bell rang which meant the end of class.

"Okay goodbye class!"

"Goodbye and thank you Ms!"

Two subjects passed and recess time, she remembered that her mother prepared a snack for her, she open her bag and eat the bacon sandwich. While she was eating, a female classmate went to her and asked her name.

"Hi im Ning ning! I can be ur friend if u want!"ning ning said

"Uh sure, yes why not? Hahaha" Winter laugh

And so the two introduce their self together and being close just for 5 days.

𝘖𝘒𝘈𝘠𝘠 𝘔𝘈𝘠𝘉𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛'𝘚 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘛𝘖𝘋𝘈𝘠 𝘉𝘌𝘊𝘈𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘐𝘔 𝘛𝘖𝘖 𝘛𝘐𝘙𝘌𝘋 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘐 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘜𝘗𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘐 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘌! 𝘐 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘠 𝘕𝘌𝘌𝘋 𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘛. 𝘜 𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘎𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘔𝘌 𝘈𝘕 𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘈 𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘗𝘌𝘕 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘕𝘌𝘟𝘛 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘖𝘒𝘈𝘠𝘠𝘠? 𝘚𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘠 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘔𝘠 𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖬𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖢𝖠𝖫 𝖤𝖱𝖱𝖮𝖱 :((
𝖧𝖮𝖯𝖤 𝖴 𝖦𝖴𝖸𝖲 𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖲𝖴𝖯𝖯𝖮𝖱𝖳 𝖬𝖤 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖸 :)) 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳!