𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿

I woke up and its already late. She keep wonders what happened last night and she remembers she almost got kiss with a guy she didn't even know but luckily karina save her. She immediately went to her bathroom, take a bath and after brush her teeth, she had no appetite this morning.

"Why u didnt eat?" winter's aunt said while driving.

"i don't have appetite aunt" she said while looking at their car window.

My aunt drove me to convinience store because she wouldn't take me to school when I had nothing to eat in the morning so she buy some breakfast we eat there and after she drove me to school.

School is boring for winter. She would rather choose home school than go to school but she needs to obey her mother and she still a senior high student. One year left she finally enters the college life. When she enter the classroom she was very grateful because their teacher was not there yet and she immediately sat down in her chair.

"Winter im so so so sorry for what happen to u last night, karina told me about what happen and sorry because i wasn't the-" ning ning didnt finish her words because winter speak

"its okay, ur friend save me its okay dont mind that" winter said

"how should i be dont mind that?? ur crazy sometimes you know what if what if karina didnt come?" Ning ning said with full of worries on her face

"idk but it happen she saved me okay? I need to talk to her privately so that I can thank with her, btw where is her classroom?"

"their classroom was infront of that big tree, there u see?" Ning ning said and keep pointing in their window

"ah there okay okay thanks"
"I'll go with you"

Shortly after, their teacher came in and the class started. This was her favorite subject Social Science and Pure Science.
After the discussion they had a quiz and winter got the highest score which is 29 over 30. One student complained because he only got 28 he didn't want winter to get a high score too. Btw he's Sungchan. The only boy who always care at his grade and can't accept easily if someone got high score than him.

"Sung you have to accept it you just got 28 only 2 mistakes nothing to worry about it"
their teacher said

"Ma'am but-"

The bell rang so it means it proceed to the next subject.

"Okay good bye class!

"Goodbye and thank you ma'am!

"Ning what's wrong with him? why is he so mad it is because of me?" Winter said

"Yah! Sungchan! can u stop being like this your too much, you're so serious during quiz time your over dramatic aish!" ning ning said

"shut up" sungchan said

Sungchan's POV

I cant accept this why else did she transfer here and moreover, since that winter came, I've often had a perfect score because of her, im not hating girls im just uh never mind. But that girl looks so familiar to me i think i already saw her somewhere.

Sungchan keeps thinking where did she saw these girl and finally he remembered. He's the one who bumped winter into the coffee shop.
But winter didn't recognize him because he was wearing a cap and mask that time.

After the two subjects pass the school rang the bell meaning recess time.
Students went to cafeteria to order some foods. But Winter is still full she's the only one who left in their classroom she remembered that she still had food in her bag yogurt and sandwiches she bought earlier at the convenience store so she took it and eat it while sketching on her notebook. After a minutes ago Sungchan came back because he left his phone in his bag so he took it. He saw winter they made eye contact for a second just a second.

Winter would have stood up to asked him if he had a problem with her but she didn't do it maybe because shes shy he wouldn't answer her question so she just ignore him.