𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗲

After 3 weeks ago ning ning and winter became bestfriend, they support and care each other. One day winter recieve a message from Ning.

Ning Yi

Min jeong! Tonight is my cousin's birthday party u have to come here let me introduce you to her okay? :))

Winter's POV

"What seriouslyyy? Oh im shy, I can't but i dont want ning ning get dissapointed because of me. What should I do! I hate wearing dresses cause am not used to it...
But uhh okay for my babs i have to go there before evening" winter said

Winter wore a perfect dress it makes her more attractive and more beautiful to be honest shes more prettier if she wear a dresses, skirt, croptop, shorts, sandals and etc.

w

inter dressed what she was going to wear for the party and then she went downstairs to say goodbye to her mother and grandmother.

"Oh honey where are you going and why your wearing that dress?" her mother asked her while busy working on her laptop. And her grandma notice it too while sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hmm... winter honey where are u going u look different in that dress u look so pretty honey" her granny said

"my friend invited me to her cousin's birthday party tonight and i have to go cause its already 5:36 pm and I don't want to get late cause Ning Yi are waiting for me" winter said and luckily they allowed winter to go to that party.

"All right honey, but be careful and it should be before 10 o'clock in the evening when you get home, we'll just pick you up from our driver okay do u understand? Her mother said while standing beside her.

All right mom... " Winnter said and before she go she kissed her mother and grandma's cheeks.

Then she left their house and got in their car and after some few minutes

she arrived where the party was going to be held and winter immediately saw ning ning waiting outside.

Ning ning's POV

"uhh she didn't even replied to my text hope she's comming right now i really get upset if winter not comming" :((

"Is she commimg?" karina asked
ning ning

"uh im not sure if she's comming but I know she will" ning ning

"Yah ning just go outside so that when she comes she can see you right away" Aeri said

Giselle is the birthday celebrant they're rich too and she will turn 20 tonight. Karina is giselle's best friend since elementary. And giselle's cousin is Ning ning. And Ning ning bestfriend is Winter.

"Yaaa karina can you join me outside while I wait for winter because it's kinda dark outside and there's a lot of cars i cant see" ning ning said to karina while finding her phone.

"Aishhh! you can do that Ning we will wait here if she's comming okay?

"okay okay fine" ning ning said and she left and went outside. Giselle was in the vip room and karina too.
And now ning ning is now outside and waiting for winter to come. And aftter a few minutes winter arrive.