The Hero's Intention

Start from the beginning

Izuku and Mori continued for a while as the others tried to process the what happened between them and what got everything to this.

Izuku:"I dont know how to feel about all this."-he quickly takes a bite to his food now looking away from her.-"Anyways what do you all have to do later?"

Mori:"Well I have to stream some stuff later today so I guess there's that."

Izuku:"I see, how about all of you?"-he asks the other girls surprising them slightly.-

Ina:"Well...I dont really have much do to in all fairness."

Kiara:"I may join Calli in the stream."

Ame:"Same."

Gura:"I have to prepare some stuff for mine."

Izuku:"I see, so all of you do your own stuff on your side of things."

Ame:"Yeah....I do have a question for you tho, what exactly does a hero like you do with someone like an idol in the middle of the day?"

Izuku:"Hm?"-he only looks at her confused.-

Ame:"I would understand if you are helping her but you are a really high regarded hero and even a seriously feared person in this world, so why would you spend your time helping someone like her?"

Izuku:"What? You think heroism is just big leagues?"-he says as he takes a bite from his food.-"The supposed big leagues are a joke to me, barely anyone can give me a fight nowadays specially since I destroyed whatever was left of All For One's body."

Ame:"Huh?"

Izuku:"I have no reason to focus on the big leagues, Muscular was defeated by me in less than 10 punches, Lady Nagant I was able to break her Rifle Arm, Stain gave himself up to me due to seeing me as the true Symbol of Peace, out of the 100k members of the MLA I alone defeated 40k of them and All For One is basically dead...plus his successor is a manchild that thinks he has matured after letting himself go and gaining his quirk, I did the same and all I did is realize how I dont give a shit about those who were once my classmates and how I need to become what I now am."

"Those big leagues are just little struggle for me while the small things like assisting even the smallest of people is a better thing for me to focus on, I need to change society from its roots by my very own hands because the biggest boss has not even come for me but I am awaiting it to happen any time soon."

Kiara:"But who is it?"

Izuku:"Simple....The World Hero Association."

Most of them come to a pause as their eyes turn towards Izuku and stare at him in shock as he keeps on eating, Mori also continued eating calmly while staying with Izuku and having a certain hold to him, just her prescense was having a hold of him but it was more than enough.

Mori:"Izuku knows of the insane corruption the Hero World has behind it, he has always known of it as far as I know. He explained me that while the heroes themselves may not always be corrupt, others do aim for only money and do the dirty job of villains without thinking."

"Staged thefts, starting fires on buildings so they can come in and save the day, letting villains go in change of their money, participating in drug trafficking or even human trafficking, there's so many rotten apples across the world that Izuku has noticed and analized to see a way to take them down and to get rid of them."

"Many other things are to deal with such as mass murderers who dont seem to be stopped anytime soon, with some of them killing innocents and other killing heroes who deserve better, he hates to focus on the big leagues due to that."