M-Mr... K-ki.. Kim

Start from the beginning

St: Ah no, it's not what I meant.

Jk: Whatever, stay awake for now.

He said, more like demanded bruh how is y/n gonna handle this dude after marrying him??

Time Skip~ (at the hospital)

A stretcher was immediately asked for, as y/n's condition was worsening. They took y/n with them to the ICU. I then felt someone pull me.

They all then wore black mask. Probably to hide their identity. We all then waited for the doc to come out while namjin went to bring some snacks for us all as we were starving.

Time skip~ (that's just too many time skip)

It was more than 30 minutes already, after sometime the doctor came, i immediately rushed towards him to ask about her condition.

Doctor: You guys are a bit lucky because you brought her in time. (The same old line ). Her condition was not that critical But it still needed medical attention.

Doctor: Even tho you all were able to stop the blood to flow more, by using the cloth. she still had some kind of drug injected in her body. We are not yet able to find which drug it is, so we suggest you all to give her some days to rest.

Jk: How many days do you think it will take her to recover?

Doc: We don't certainly know as we still are not able to recognise the drug. But i will say around 3 to 4 days.

Fuck it. How will we hide it from her parents?! And more over her medical bills?! I then turned towards the guys with a worried expression.

As soon as the doctor went away i turned towards the members and told them all of my worries..

St: Guys! What will we do?! What will we explain to her parents?!

They then were in deep thoughts. After some time of brainstorming jungkook just said the most weirdest yet a believable plan.

Jk: How about you stay here with her. If her parents call her, tell them that she accidentally fell asleep while talking with her and she looked peaceful after all the studying.

St: Okay that works, but what about her staying in the hospital for the next 3 to 4 days?

Jin: About that we can tell her parents that yesterday night she wanted to stay with you for some days due to a project and didn't want any distraction as finals were in the corner too. I guess they would understand... ?

St: That can work actually! As her parents are the chill type!! And we did do sleepovers for a week last month!

Jk: Okay then. You stay here and if any problem arises just call taehyung hyung without any hesitation!

St: Ta.. taehyung.. why not you guys?

Jk: any problem??

He said while raising a brow at me...

St: Not actually just curious because what if he didn't answer.

Jk: Hmm then try our numbers. Anyway we have to go. Take care of her!

St: Don't worry, i will. Not only is she your soon to be girlfriend but she is also !y best friend so don't worry.

I then got all her medicines and made sure everything was okay.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.