PART 8: Contradiction

Start from the beginning

"Goodluck Yin!" She smiled widely at me before moving her body back and walking away.

"Does she like you, Yin?" Bonz asked.

"I don't—"

"Yes, she likes Yin! Our Yinyin has fans!" Off replied and made a proud face. What's wrong with this man!!! I know he said that because he deliberately wanted to see War's reaction but War didn't pay any attention at all and he just focused on his food.

"She's very famous in our faculty. You're very lucky to get her," Bonz said to me but I didn't even care about that even a little bit.

I don't care about other people who like me because I'm only lucky if I have War. I just want him, not anyone else.

.....................................................

I'm on the field now and when I look towards the auditorium where all the students are sitting to give us support, I don't see War's shadows at all and I just see Off, Bonz and Prat screaming my name. Their screams were louder than other students and made me feel like they were not giving me support but they were embarrassing me!

I ran to the edge of the field and Off came to me.

"Is War really not coming?" I asked him because even though it was clear he was out with Pack this afternoon but I still hoped he would come here.

"Yeah, it looks like that," Off replied and I just sighed before looking into the other student's seat, still expecting him to come.

"It's okay, Yin. At least the three of us came,"Off said as he noticed my facial reaction change.

"Thank you," I patted his shoulder before running back to the field.

I guess karma hits me so hard.

I used to do the same thing to him, he invited me out but I preferred to go out with other people because I always thought he would be fine and we had a lot of time to go out together but I was wrong.

Who would be fine if someone treated you like that?

I tried to pay full attention on the field and I managed to score a goal. Off, Bonz and Prat screamed like crazy while hugging each other and I just laughed watching them.

We only had to play for half the time because this was just a selection and after finishing, I sat down to rest at the edge of the field while wiping my sweat.

"Hey, Yin. Congrats," Earn said while handing me mineral water.

"Thank you," I replied and took the mineral water from her.

"You looked awesome. You stand out the most!"

"Oh really?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, by the way..."

"Do you want to eat with me after this? She smiled.

"I don't think so. I'm very tired and want to go back to take a rest,"I tried to reject her politely.

"Yinnn, just for awhile," she made a cute voice and tried to touch my shoulder but I avoided it because I still wanted to keep my promise to War not to allow anyone to touch me for no reason.

"You also let other people touch you."

"It will never happen again."

Yeah, not like he remembers and cares about my promise but I really care. I mean every word I say to him because I want him to know that there is nothing more important in my life other than him.

"Please, Yinnn," she pleaded again.

"He already told you he was tired."

I immediately turned around when I heard the voice I love and wanted to hear the most.