It didn't take long, one walker had spotted the males on the roof, running towards the wall trying to figure out how to get up there for as far as it could.

Because of that, other walkers had spotted them too. Within seconds all of the walkers were trying to get up, staring at the boys who started to shoot as many as they could.

That's when the walkers managed to climb onto each other, slowly starting to get higher and higher up.

Their nails dug into their skin, the sound it made caused Jeongguk to cringe.

He tried to not pay attention to the detail, shaking off those unimportant thoughts for the time being.

He aimed at another, and another, and another, continuing to shoot at those who managed to get the highest up the wall.

"There are too many! I'll have to reload soon enough and then you won't be able to keep them off!" Jeongguk shouted, not looking to his side because his eyes had to train themselves on the danger underneath them.

"No, I got this! Go on, reload!" Namjoon reassured, but deep down he knew Jeongguk was right.

The youngest sat up, grabbing another set of bullets. He shook his head, all of his nerves shooting throughout his body.

Come on, come on, come on, this is taking way too long-

The sound of Namjoon's gun continuously going off reassured Jeongguk but made him more anxious at the same time, if that combination was even possible.

He kept getting reminded of the fact that he had to hurry, but this was the quickest he could go.

For someone who had only done this in videogames, he was doing pretty good.

But he knew that he wasn't doing good; he had to be a lot faster, his aims had to be better because he was wasting a lot of time shooting randomly.

He had to learn how to focus and take his time in this stressful situation rather than wasting so many bullets and letting the fear take over.

"Fucking finally!" He groaned out in frustration, going back to his original position.

He shot again.

And a lot more times after that.

"We're doing good! We're doing good! Only about twenty more!" Namjoon shouted.

Fifteen now.
Ten.
Five.

Jeongguk took the last shot.

They looked around hastily, not seeing any more of the creatures. With that, they sped back towards the others, who stood in front of the window watching all of it happen.

"Okay, we finished them, but we have to go and we have to go now." Namjoon said, running towards the front door and opening it.

He had a shotgun clutched tightly in his palm, going in circles to make sure they were good for now.

"Alright, come on! We have to hurry! Let's go through the woods, if we go straight up we're too obvious! We have to go around for now!"

All of the men hurried outside, following Namjoon who led the way.

They entered the woods, the amount of trees providing them some sort of protection.

"Okay, for now we're good. If we keep up the pace a little, we should reach the city in about two hours. That is, if everything goes according to plan."

Seokjin released a deep breath, patting Jimin on his back who looked pretty damn terrified, signaling for him to walk next to Hoseok knowing the boy would try to cheer him up a little.

Seokjin went to walk next to Namjoon, attempting to support Yoongi a little but his arm got slapped away. "Don't. I'm not handicapped, I got this."

Seokjin gave him a small smile, "Alright, but if it starts to hurt even more, let us know. Okay?"

Yoongi nodded, going back to keeping an eye on his surroundings.

Jeongguk was walking next to Taehyung, trying to ignore the way the brunette kept on glancing at him.

Eventually, he couldn't anymore, deciding to ask.

"Have I ever told you that you're hot when you're in action like this? Like, damn papi, you're making me want to-"

Jeongguk have him a punch in his stomach, shaking his head. That wasn't the answer he expected.

"Don't make me laugh, I'll be the one to blame for attracting walkers." He tried to contain his laughter, failing miserably.

"Can't blame the walkers for being attracted to you. You know what else you're attracting? Me." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows, a playful smile dancing on his lips.

Jeongguk wheezed, "How can you even joke around in situations like these? Damn."

They kept on walking, the dark haired male failed to notice Taehyung's smile slightly faltering.

"Wait! Stop!" Hoseok suddenly yelled, running forward himself to push Seokjin out of the way.

A walker came from nowhere, launching itself at Seokjin who -until Hoseok pushed him, saving him from a nasty bite- had no idea what was going on.

Jeongguk dashed towards them, using his weapon to puncture through its skull.

All of the men watched as the creature's body went limp, praising the youngest.

"Let's all keep an eye out, we should dim down the chatter and pay even more attention. As you can see, they come out of nowhere, what just happened was a close call." Jeongguk said, pulling the knife out, watching as the body fell to the ground.