Part 37 - Fight...

Start from the beginning

Y/N: When Mom will wake up?

Mr Kim: I'm sure that in just few days she will feel better and will be able to wake up, we have to trust her, Mom is a strong woman.

Jungkook and Taehyung also came closer but couldn't say anything. The vision in front of them was difficult to accept. Even when Y/N's father attacked her 2 years ago, she was not that badly injured.

Jin: Father, now that Yejin is in her room, you should go and get some rest at home. I will stay with her.

Mr Kim: No, I'm fine.

Hoseok: Hyung is righ, Dad. If Yejin opens her eyes and sees you like that, she will be disappointed. Go home with the kids, I will stay here too.

Y/N:I'm staying here too. I want to be here when she will wake up.

Mr Kim looked at the little girl then at his sons. They will not be able to play another trick to Y/N to take her home. 

Mr Kim: Alright, we are going back home tonight but you call me if something change

Mr Kim: Alright, we are going back home tonight but you call me if something change. Y/N, I know that you don't want to leave your Mom but the best that we can do is to pray for her quick recovery and be ready to help her when she will need it. Guys, it goes the same for you.

It was difficult to go against the head of the family's words. Hoseok had flowers delivered to the room. The decoration was too sad otherwise. They talked to Yejin to make her feel that they were with her and after one hour, it was time to leave. The 3 boys and Y/N left with sad faces.

The ride back home was silent, and the dinner was on the same type. Mr Kim noticed that Jungkook, Taehyung and Y/N barely touched their food. He didn't want to force them to eat but he was worried that they could not be mentally strong enough to face that drama.

The next day was somehow identical. Sohyun and Jun came to visit Mrs Son, and support Y/N. Yoongi paid a quick visit before going back home. Jin and Hoseok went to rest a bit and when the night came, Mr Kim stayed at the hospital alone. The teenagers were in the living room when Namjoon showed up. He was passing by without a word when Jungkook called out to him.

Jungkook: You finally come out of your hole.

His tone was cold, and his gaze was even colder. Taehyung was near him and in the same state of mind. Y/N was surprised by his attitude and stared at him. Namjoon was irritated by his brother.

Namjoon: I have not time to lose with you!

Jungkook: As you didn't have the time to help Mom...