Lucius felt fresh tears stinging his eyes, threatening to fall as he thought about the happiness he felt when he knew the pair he grew to love was still there with him.

"You're right. I don't know what I would do if I lost all of you, but I'm going to miss him. We had planned to tell everyone once this had blown over, but I guess that will never happen."

Severus had a confused look on his face as he studied his friend's face. "What do you mean?"

"You loved him, didn't you." Harry placed it in the air as a fact, not a question.

"Why didn't you tell us? Out of everyone, I would think you would've known we would be the last to judge you." Severus looked in his friend's eyes, hating the pain buried behind them.

"I didn't tell you because he asked me not to. His family was ashamed. To tell the truth would mean leaving his family behind. I refused to be the reason his family left his life."

Harry stepped forward, kneeling before him, placing his hand on his own. "He deserved love as much as anyone. If his family was willing to leave him behind for finding love of his own, then they didn't deserve to know him to begin with. Family is not about the blood in your veins, but those that come into your life and love you unconditionally."

"How did I get such amazing friends? I love you both. Thank you for listening to the rants of a grieving man. I guess it's time to tell Cissy. It's the worst feeling in the world, but I want to do right by her. I can't force myself to be what my parents forced me to be; a shadow of my true self."

The trio enveloped each other into a hug, holding on as if gravity itself would give away and pull them apart to distant corners of the universe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Three years later

"Harry, please, is there anything I can help with? I feel so helpless!" Lucius stood in the doorway to the kitchen at their home on Spinner's End.

Harry expertly handled the various dished boiling on the stove, briefly opening the oven to check its contents. Satisfied, he closed it and walked over to Lucius. Placing his hand behind his head, he pulled him down into a kiss. Feeling he had sufficiently halted any thoughts Lucius may have been plagued with, he pulled away, "Everything is perfect. It's almost done. If you truly want to make yourself useful, perhaps you and Severus could set the table." Harry smiled at Lucius' hungry eyes.

It took some time for everyone to even discuss the feelings between them, but Harry could feel the chemistry between Lucius and Severus. One long and enlightening discussion later, Severus began to see Lucius, taking him on breath taking dates Harry himself had helped plan. Over the past 6 months, Harry and Lucius had began to develop their own feelings. Severus was overjoyed to see them steal quiet moments together, even if the didn't want each other to know at first. While Harry never thought he would see himself happy with Severus, he surely didn't see having a breath-taking relationship with both men.

Severus came into the kitchen, informing Harry that the table was set and asked if any of the food was ready. The three of them began sending the various dishes to the table, expertly navigating each other on their way to the table. Once the last dish was placed, the three men all sat together at the table, holding hands and bowing their heads together.

Lucius cleared his throat, offering his own gratitude for life along with the meal before him. "Um, I don't really do this, but on this Thanksgiving I must take a moment to thank Kingsley. My love, you taught me what it meant to be loved and to have a loving family. You told me once that if anything ever happened to you that I should find a way to move on. I'd like to think you'd be happy for me now. As much as I'd love for you to be here with us, I know that would never happen. So instead I'm going to say thank you for allowing me to find my true self and helping me take the first steps to falling into my own perfect life. Thank you as well to Severus for taking me in and loving me more than life itself and Harry for doing the same. Lastly, thank you for the delicious food before us, painstakingly and lovingly prepared with love. May it help us to remember why we are where we are today and hold us together for as long as we all live." Lucius pulled his hand from Severus and looked up to find both Harry and Severus wiped away tears from their eyes. They all laughed as Lucius did the same, taking that opportunity to dig into the food in from of them.