Shizuka's Profile

Začať od začiatku

Despite her well-spoken and refined persona, she does come off blunt towards Mitsuya who doesn't know the true of Yuzuha and Hakkai, and calling him a fool but she only did that for him to be more aware what's truly happening. She also loyal to her friends and family, she's willing to help her father while he's working.

She's processes a friendly rivalry with Dragon King's President whom they considered each other as brother and sister, she willingly to fight him any time and sometimes, being chaotic like him.

Despite she grew up with hearing loss, she quite of observant and attentive by watching ever movement as using her disabilities as a advantage and helping her getting the upper hand during her fights.

Correct by Yuna, Shizuka is the strongest and skilled fighter in Artemis due of her training mixed martial arts by her father and focused on the movements of her opponents.

She has feelings for Mitsuya who became her husband in the future, she stayed by his side while he was being in coma and taking care of his sisters while living under the Onizaki Clan's protection.

Etymology:

Shizuka's name means (Shizu) (静) meaning quiet, (Ka) (香) meaning incense, smell, perfume.

Her last name Yoshino means (Yoshi) (芳) meaning perfume, balmy, favorable, fragrant, (No) (野) meaning plains, field, rustic, civilian life.

Shizuka's trivia facts

Her favorite food is pancakes and crepes.
Also, Sakura Mochi and Daifuku.

She's a sweet tooth.

She dislikes spicy food.

Her father named her after Shizuka Gozen but her kanji are written different.

She's smells like flowers.

The people she dislikes is Taiju and people who underestimated her for her disabilities.

She was born with partial hearing loss and her right leg gone.

The person she respects is her father.

Her dream is to inspired other people who disabilities like her.

She raised by her single father, she doesn't have a mom which she assumed that she died.

She was trained by her father into mixed of martial arts when she was young to protect her from people who would take advantage of her, because that, she grew up to be the strongest gang member of Artemis.

She's second tall female OC, the third is Yuna and the first is Mary, Saemon's sister.

She's the only character who her love interest has the same age like her.

She's the only fully Japanese member of the Triple Goddess. (Lisa Half African American while Naomi Half Mexican).

She wishes to have abs.

She goes into a all girl school which her classmates and students called her Onee-sama due of her polite, refined and well spoken persona and her beauty.

Despite she wasn't born in upper class or going into special schools for her hearing loss, she proves to be a true lady.

She's both kuudere and oujodere.

She's multilingual she knows Japanese and Sign Language since she was young, English, Spanish and Korean due of her friends and she likes the foreign sweets.

She met Yuna through Lisa whom she's grateful that she protected Lisa which they became quick friends.

She knows Lisa and Naomi since childhood which she was only person who became their genuinely friend.

She met Mitsuya and Draken because Luna and Mana end up in Meguro District.

She's the main target of Luna and Mana whom they wanted their brother to marry her (Which he did).

She met Yuzuha when she, Lisa, and Naomi went to Shibuya to buy presents for Naomi's sisters.

She's known as the Goddess of War which many male Delinquents fear her but not much as they fear Yuna.

When she met Hakkai, Hakkai became quiet like usual as Shizuka did as well, he tried talk with her but she didn't listen to him (Because her hearing aids were being remodeled).

She and Kansao are childhood friends whom they grew up as siblings.

She owns a Ducati.

Japanese Voice: Yui Ishikawa

English Voice: Erika Harlacher