Chapter 31: Don't Endure

Start from the beginning

When her lukewarm words were spoken, Shen Yue's face changed. Yes, such acts would be considered as cheating but previously everyone would only say that she was warm and kind and thus nothing more would come to mind. Now after Jennie pointing it out 'specially', everyone's vision towards Shen Yue had changed.

In the academy examinations, an additional person meant an additional opponent and everyone wants to be the only one receiving the entire audience praise. Shen Yue had good relations with everyone in Oak Wood academy but that did not mean that there was no one jealous of her. At present, these young ladies were all her opponents and as Shen Yue would always win the first position during the academy examinations at the female side, there would definitely be grievances. If they have anything to use against her to get her eliminated from the academy examinations, wouldn't there be one less competitor? All of the sudden those female students who were standing together with Shen Yue looked over with covetously like a tiger watching its prey, and that includes Shen Yue's best friend Yi Pei Lan.

Shen Yue shivered, she naturally knew the seriousness of it. Turning around, she however saw Jennie look at her with a smile but not really a smile and with eyes full of ridicule.

If she were to cower like that, it would only make the good intentions she just showed to appear false but if she were to seize the opportunity, there was no guarantee that these students would not take the opportunity to ensure she was unable to participate in the examinations. Either ways were also wrong. Shen Yue strongly tempered the resentment in her heart and glared at Jennie before smiling reluctantly, "Since Fifth Younger Sister had said so, then I would not take initiative to say more. Let the matter drop then."

Rose could not help but laughed before she deliberately spoke loudly, "And here I thought how much love can she have for her younger sister. It was nothing more than that. Just a scare like that is considered as helping sincerely."

In a short time, those young ladies' vision of Shen Yue became profound and thought provoking.

When Chen Rou Xiu heard the sound of activities at this side, she was somewhat nervous. Shen Yue was after all still young and would not know how to cope with the situation on hand. At the same time her heart was somewhat chilled. Jennie could use a few sentence and words to provoke others emotions and made the rest go along with her words. What a formidable mouth! But she cannot intervene in it as these were the kids' issues and if she as a mother intervened, then it would be detrimental.

Ren Wan Yun and Shen Qing were somewhat rejoicing in her misfortune as they knew that if Shen Yue was too outstanding, it would only eclipse Shen Qing's glory. If Shen Yue did not do well, Shen family only had Shen Qing to prop them up.

Shen Yue look at Jennie. She thought, if this Younger Sister become smarter now, she would now speak to rescue her from the situation. After all they were all sisters in the Shen residence and what advantages would there be if it was spread that the few households in the Shen residence were not in harmony? Moreover Jennie had always been currying favour Shen Yue and if she offend Shen Yue, Jennie would not have any more friends.

But she waited for a long while and did not hear Jennie's answer. Shen Yue could not help but say, "Fifth Younger Sister..."

"Second Elder Sister do not need to think about what to draw next?" Jennie's voice was flat as though there was no waves, "As for my side, it is not needed."

Seeing that Jennie had no intention to give her a way out of this and looking around at the slightly ridicule look from the surrounding young ladies, for the first time Shen Yue could almost not control herself and wanted to slap Jennie. She reluctantly suppressed her emotions and said with her teeth clenched, "It seems that Fifth Younger Sister had already thought it out well. In that case, we will be able to see how Fifth Younger Sister will be able to perform outstandingly. It must be fantastic!"

Shen Yue said the words 'outstandingly' as she clench her teeth. After finishing her words, she brushed her sleeves away and turn around to leave angrily. Shen Qing quickly followed along.

Rose looked at Jennie and asked, "Although it felt very refreshing, why do you not give yourself a route to retreat? When the time comes for you to go up, she would definitely seize the opportunity to severely ridicule you."

"I don't like enduring." Jennie looked at the chess game in front. Don't endure. Don't look back. Don't be soft-hearted.

"Don't endure. Must kill." She pick up a chess piece and place it on the chess board.

CHAPTER COMPLETED & EDITED