The Past Of The Present

Now at the laboratory, Kronii was told to sit down. Mumei was preparing for the items to be used. Kiara came in and greeted her people.

"Mumei, sit down now. I'm the one who's suppose to do your thing." said Kiara.

Mumei stopped what she's doing and sat down. Kiara wore her gloves and walked to Mumei to finally take her blood. Calli gets worried for Kiara since blood will be revealed to her. Last time Calli cut herself accidentally, Kiara dropped her papers as she also stopped talking. Kiara turned to Calli and saw how bad she was bleeding. The scent of it attracts Kiara that she tried to stop herself but couldn't. Calli shook her head and watched Kiara with a worried face. Kiara was doing well but she sweats as soon as she gets attracted by Mumei's blood. Kronii watched along but her eyes sticked to Mumei. Her blood was also attracting Kronii. Kronii tries her best not to crave for it and turned her head away. Calli worries even more that Kronii is literally panicking in front of her.

"Oh my God, i wish i never knew these two are vampires so I wouldn't be worrying about their secrets..." said Calli and she didn't notice she said it out loud.

The three turns to Calli with shocked faces. Calli gulps and finally realized.

"Oops?" said Calli.

Mumei didn't know how she would react to what she had just heard. The whole time, her guess was correct and could only look at Kronii. Kiara didn't know if she should continue or not. She double thinks about Mumei if she believes it or not. Mumei looked at Kiara.

"Vampires...?" asked Mumei.

"Mumei, you have to believe me. What Calli had just said, she's just tired. Right, Calli?" said Kiara as she looks at Calli.

Calli nodded.

"Yeah man, I haven't been able to sleep properly because of how busy we are. You understand me." said Calli.

Mumei looked at Calli and didn't believe her.

"Not that I'm not scared, but I am, too. But who... what really are you guys?" asked Mumei.

The three were more shocked than the other should be. Mumei's voice was calm but shaky. Kiara stepped back from Mumei, and was still stable to refrain herself from Mumei's exposed blood. Though, Kronii is needing it now. At any second or minute, Kronii might suck on Mumei, now that her blood is being exposed.

"If I'm correct to guess that either of you is one, I'd be happy to know the truth than hide it from me. I'm exposing blood here..." said Mumei. Worriedly guessing who is... or more like are, the vampires.

No one answered. Mumei's heart started to race, as she suddenly recalls her past.

---

" *****!! " yelled a girl. She was holding tight on Mumei's arm, not wanting to let go. Mumei tries to hold on the girl until they were separated.

"If I ever see your daughter see or touch my daughter, I will not hesitate to kill you and your family, Nanashi." said a guy who was tall and pale.

"You vampires shouldn't be with humans! Leave this instant if you don't want me to kill you myself, ****." said Mumei's Father.

---

"Papa... can I visit ******..?" Mumei interrupted Father Nanashi's phone call, but he was too kind for his daughter and ended the call.

"Mumei, dear. Your friend no longer live here alright? How about play with Animal or your paper bag friend. What's his name again?" said Father Nanashi.

"Friend." said Mumei.

Father Nanashi chuckles and patted his daughter.

"Go play with them for now alright? I'll tell you a bed time story tonight." said Father Nanashi.