"Oh, oh! Ochobot is a Power Sphere! Over there behind them!!" Adudu yelled as he pointed at the said robot who yelped upon hearing his name being called. "There he is Sir!"

"Boboiboy! Y/n!!" Ochobot fearfully called out, he immediately flew towards the said kids before grabbing a hold of both they're legs as he started making whimpered noise.

"That's a Power Sphere!?" The red alien shouted, eyeing the yellow robot that was hiding behind the kids in anger. "Why does it look different!?!" The leader snapped, glaring at the visor alien he was with.

"W-Well it sure l-looks like a sphere to me.." The alien named Yoyo stuttered, he was walking towards the leader with a bit of hesitation but Bora Ra just yelled at Yoyo in rage. "What is that your not telling me!?!"

"A-Actually, the s-signal we received before was not from Klamkabot! It's from another Power Sphere Captain!" Yoyo admitted, slightly shaking from where he was standing because of they're intimidating leader.

"Boboiboy... Y/n... I'm scared.." Ochobot mumbled, looking up at the kids and saw they're worried faces.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay since we're here with you" The telekinesis manipulator reassured, kneeling in front of they're Power Sphere friend.

"She's right, we're here to protect to you okay?" Boboiboy gave the robot a smile, patting Ochobot's head— they're words made the Power Sphere feel at ease as Boboiboy had turned his attention back to they're new enemies.

"So what's the situation?" The leader questioned, tapping his foot on the cement ground impatiently.

"Give me a second Captain, just a second.." Yoyo reluctantly requested, quickly fetching his tablet as he started looking for more informations. "Uhh... According to this data. Klamkabot has contacted Ochobot before!"

"And?"

"A-And so, we can pin-point Klamkabot's location by using Ochobot over there!" Yoyo finished, looking at the yellow Power Sphere and pointed at him.

"Oh, is that so?" Bora Ra then looked at the kids from the corner of his eyes while a his lips twisted to a mischievous smirk which made the young heroes felt on edge.

"Woah, woah there buddy. You aren't taking Ochobot from us!" Y/n barked, quickly wrapping her arms around Ochobot as she pulled her friend close.

Both Boboiboy and Y/n we're taken aback when the leader suddenly went in front of them, in which made both of them flinch. Both kids had quickly put they're guards, seeing that Bora Ra was giving them a f̶a̶k̶e̶  warm smile.

"Excuse me, i'm not gonna take your robot okay? Though, may i borrow this cute robot of yours hmm?" Bora Ra asked ever so nicely, patting Ochobot's head before pinching his metal surface. Y/n just glared at the alien in front of them, she doesn't trust this alien at all.

"B-Borrow?" Boboiboy asked, looking at the big alien in confusion.

"Yes... By force!!" Bora Ra then grabbed Ochobot from Y/n's arms and roughly pushed the girl away, causing her to roughly land on the ground while the Power Sphere began to struggle from the alien's hands.

"Hey!!"

"Y/n!! Boboiboy!!"

"Ochobot!!" Boboiboy quickly leaped towards the giant alien, trying to reach for the said robot but Bora Ra just pushed the elemental manipulator away— making him also roughly land on the grassy ground.

"Here! Take him away!" Bora Ra yelled before throwing Ochobot towards his other companion, upon seeing the robot. Yoyo started to make an octagon-shaped mechanical coil that serves as a handler to capture small-sized Power Spheres.