Chapter 15: Red alert

Start from the beginning

'She indeed is not. But we can't help her.'

'There is no power that could help her. And I don't want to see you or Jin in the same state...'

'Yeah... Taehyung was enough. Don't make me feel more guilty...'

'Inform me all the time or ask Jin to do it...' she asked.

'Will do... See you soon.'

Minji disconnected and at the same time Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook's embrace.

'Hobi will drive you to school...' she said, trying to smile at Tae, who just nodded. She walked to him and ruffled his hair. 'They will be here in the evening...'

'What recording were you talking about?' he asked her.

'I...' Minji hesitated. If she won't tell them, knowing them, they will dig it up in the Net by themselves. 'Some sociopaths admitted they were responsible for Min Jaehyun's assasination... We are currently trying to identify them.'

Taehyung just nodded.

Hoseok walked to the kitchen and looked at their pale faces. He went to the fridge without a word.

'Kookie, help me to prepare lunch for you and Tae...' he said, fighting to bring back the calm routine for them all.

Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's hand one more time.

'What do you want me to pack? Strawberry milk? Chocolate milk? IceTae?' he asked, looking at Taehyung.

His eyes were full of anxiety, but he was trying to not show it to Tae, giving him this steady feeling of balance.

'Hmm... all?' Taehyung smiled a bit.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

'Greedy.'

'Hurry up, Kookie!' Hoseok called him. 'We need to go soon.'

'Yeah, yeah...'

Half an hour later Jungkook sitting in the front seat of his father's car, looked anxiously at Taehyung, who went to Jimin, Yeonjun, Dami and some new guy, Jungkook didn't know. They all were standing in front of their high school gate, waiting for Taehyung.

Taehyung made a high five with the new face and smiled. He was suddenly all smiley and ok. And that guy was freaking handsome...

Jungkook frowned. He didn't know they had a new friend...

'We should go...' he said gloomily, and Hoseok drove away.

He couldn't know Taehyung was following the car with his eyes, until it disappeared around the corner.

Namjoon and Jin came back home safely and Taehyung could relax. He went to his room and tilted his head, looking through the window.

Jungkook was sitting by the desk in his room, studying with a miserable expression.

Taehyung could see it through the window. His lips parted, when he noticed Jungkook was wearing his glasses. It was rare. He had it to read and he hated them...

 He had it to read and he hated them