Chapter 15: Red alert

Start from the beginning

11th of March 2064

Minji was walking back and forth through her kitchen, squeezing her phone tightly next to her ear.

'Namjoon! Have you seen the recording?! Get out of there! NOW!!' she said harshly.

'Minji... Yoonguk called me an hour ago. He talked with Mins... They are not going to disband 3EO...' Namjoon said heavily.

'Right now I don't care! I will deal with it later! You are in the city where some terrorists are killing the Interdependant Activitist! You are next on their list!!'

She turned around, trying to calm herself down, when her eyes widened.

Taehyung and Jungkook that came for breakfast. They had to hear what she just said.

Taehyung's eyes became dark and cold. He stretched his hand for the phone without a word.

Minji was hesitant, she peaked at Jungkook, who just raised his eyebrow demandingly.

Two against one...

She sighed and put the phone on Taehyung's hand.

He pressed the phone to his ear and heard...

'... the danger will be the same whenever I will be. If they want to target me...'

'Appa...' Taehyung said coldly, holding his anger. 'Come back.'

The silence fell on the other side of the line.

'Taehyung...' Namjoon sighed.

'Please.' Taehyung said, before his father could speak further.

Jungkook instantly took his hand and Taehyung squeezed it, having the desperate need to hold to his common sense and not panic.

And Jungkook was actually the only person that could do that for him. He was directing his emotions like a freaking compass.

Namjoon gave up.

'Ok, Tae. I'm coming back... Don't worry...'

'I will stop worrying when you enter the house...' Taehyung said, tensed.

'Fair enough. Give me Minji.'

Taehyung passed the phone, and a second later he turned to hug Jungkook.

'Just a second...' he whispered, to his ear, trying to gain as much comfort as he could.

Jungkook nodded, closing his eyes and squeezing Taehyung's a bit tighter.

Minji were looking at them, listening to Namjoon's words.

'What do you want me to do?'

'I'm sending MOI's unit to you. They will transport you, Jin, Yongguk and Jieun by helicopter directly to the airport. No cars...'

'Fine.'

'ICI jet is waiting for you. You will be here by evening. And Namjoon?'

'Hmm?'

'Unseal your seal. All the time... until you reach home.'

'Isn't it a bit too much?'

'Your power will protect your body, Joonie. And you have to protect Seokjin. It's not time to take any risk...'

'What about 3EO and ISA?'

'We will talk about it later. You can't do anything for now. We talked with Jaehyun. I don't think he had the chance to talk with his organization about the decision he made. And Handong is in no state to explain it.'