Welcome Home

Preface

"𝑫on't push me away, okay?" he pleaded as the silence around us suffocated our moment.
His hand reached up to my cheek for his thumb to caress my bare skin. His hands were always so rough to the touch, but I could barely even notice because of how delicately he touched me. The way he held me was so gentle. I couldn't get enough of how he felt me, almost like I was made of glass. Being embraced in such a way had me drowning in the epitome that was Nolan Gallagher.
He rubbed my skin in circles in an innocent way to comfort me.
The innocence that lingered in his touch felt like fire, a good one. As if a flame was ignited inside me as our skin touched.

He looked at me with eyes full of passion and desire. His thoughts were so overwhelming from the very first moment we met. They circulated his iris' as I knew he wished to find the words to say to let them go. I could almost tell what he was thinking. Yet, all I knew in certainty was that our minds were in sync with what we wanted.
Nolan's friendship was never enough for me. It was selfish for me to think so.
Then, I felt his hand pull my face down to his in a gentle grab. He gently placed his lips on mine, and I gasped at the new feeling. A feeling I couldn't describe...because it had never felt this way before. My arms wrapped around his neck as I returned the kiss. He moved his hand from my face down to my waist to close the space between us. It was a bigger gap than I assumed. I fell into him, letting him hold me as our lips danced together.
Ballroom dancing. Twirls, spins, and dips.

I was feeling a million things at once. I was so angry at him, and it fed into the kiss. But I wouldn't dare to deny the chemistry and spark I felt fly as our lips flowed; it overwhelmed everything. As if it was written in the most spellbinding inks that I was meant to be right here, right now, with him.

Author's Note

With my deepest honour, I give a great amount of gratitude to all of the supporters in my series. I could never truly express how much it means to me that you have all decided to witness this journey at the grasp of your hands after several years of lost copies and rewritten words. Irish Oxytocin had been at the tip of my tongue since I was thirteen years old, and to finally share my views of the world through Cora Pierce's eyes as I enter my adulthood is a dream come true.
It is time my story gets shared with the world after hundreds of pages that I wasn't proud of, and I have reworked nearly every day for as long as I can remember.
My passion for writing has always remained the same.

Thank you from the deepest depths of my soul.
Spencer Williams.

I love you.

{#1 in Oxytocin}
{#3 in twinlove}
{#40 in meangirls}
{#31 in Ireland}

Cast

The cast I'm about to present to you is how I perceived each character while writing this story. In the published book coming soon, this won't be available. Enjoy it while it's here! It does not have to fit your standards whatsoever. I just thought it would be a cool addition to add. :)

  You as Cora Pierce

{ I'm leaving Cora's identity up to your imagination, so you can really put yourself in her shoes. Her appearance I had in mind for the story will be presented to you as you read on.}

Jacob Day as Nolan Gallagher