Demon Slayer

It was a normal day for giyuu and tnajiro both where just chilling eating salam with danki (please correct me if i spelt it wrong) they had just came back from dealing with wiping out the few demons that remain after defeating muzan.

thankfuly everyone survived (my magic and logic of writing) even rengoku who didn't actually die to the punch And didn't get a hole in his stomach he just blacked out and ended up in a coma but almost did die if the people near him at the time didn't bring him to shinobu.

Tomika felt a strange presence while tanjiro smelled something horrible, they both went to investigate it with the help of team work they where able to find a strange figure standing there....

They got closer and saw...

name: unknown for knowOccupation: goddess or god (no specific gender but likes to appear feminine to fool the humans for fun -w- )

Occupation: goddess or god (no specific gender but likes to appear feminine to fool the humans for fun -w- )

Tomika: "are those angel wings?"

Tanjiro: " i think so tomika-san.."

Tomika: "tanjiro should we talk to her?"

Tanjiro: "yes tomika-san it would be rude to stare at them and not say a single word to them"

Tomika: "your right tanjiro let's go introduce our selves"

They walked up to the entity and tanjiro taped on their shoulder

Tanjiro: "hello there i have a question what is your name and have you eaten any humans before?"

???: "why would i eat humans?"

Tanjiro: "it's just to clarify that you aren't a demon because demons like to disgiuse as people and love eating humans"

???: "oh no dear you must be misunderstood I'm not a demon I'm simply a god/goddess and i have no gender and my appearance is always changeable"

Tanjiro + tomika: "A GOD/GODDESS!?"

???: "yes i have god powers"  

???: 'and the powers of a deity but i don't want to scare anyone so i won't say that'°
Tomika: "then what is your name and your role as a god/goddess?"

???: "well my name is Saraswati and i'm the goddess of creativity, music, art and wisdom
Tlanjiro: "that's so cool!"
Saraswati: " i know right! Any who let me just...."

Saraswati used a long thin stick with a moon at the top of the stick with small angel wings floating on the side of the full moon and they started waving it round in a circler motion and after a few seconds the stick started glowing and then a big (but not big enough to be seen a mile away it's big as in it's a little bit bigger than human size) glowing purple circle,

Saraswati: "please may you walk through the portal..."

Tanjiro and Tomika stand in front of the portal

Tanjiro + Tomika: "... You want us to enter that mysterious circle thing?"

They turn their heads towards Saraswati for any kind of response or answer but before they could do that they where dragged in to the portal or for them it would be being dragged through the mysterious purple circle.

Saraswati: "one down more to go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued

Word count: 509