Allison pulled up his shirt, the others gagging slightly. The wound had turned black; not a good sign. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Sorry," he smiled weakly.

"This shouldn't be happening," Jade said, biting the inside of her cheek. "He's healed from worse than this."

"What do we do? Do we call an ambulance? We've got to do something!" Stiles exclaimed.

"It could be psychological," Lydia noted.

"Like psychosomatic?"

"Somatoformic," Max nodded. "A physical illness from a psychogenic cause." It would explain why he couldn't feel the pain from his cousin. He could feel the guilt from him, but no physical pain. If it was a physical cause, then he would have been able to feel it.

"It's all in his head," Lydia said.

"Because of Derek. He won't let himself heal because he thinks it's his fault Derek's dead," Jade replied.

"Stitch him up," Lydia pulled a needle and some thread from her bag, handing them to Allison. "I'm serious! Maybe all he needs to do is believe it's healing."

"He's gonna need another shirt. Where's his bag?" Allison asked as she burnt the tip of the needle.

"We'll get it. I hate needles anyway. Do you know what you're doing?" Stiles said. If Allison didn't know what she was doing, how was this going to work?

"Yeah, my dad taught me."

"What if the bus leaves?"

"Just make sure it doesn't!"

Stiles groaned, grabbing Max's hand to drag him outside with him. He wasn't going out there alone. Coach could be scary.

"You've got this, okay? Just take your time and don't panic. Breathe," Jade squeezed the brunette's shoulder as her and Lydia left the bathroom.

They ran to Stiles and Max who were leaning on the bus. Jesus. Like that was going to make it stay.

"Everyone on the bus!" Coach blew his whistle.

Jade looked around as teenagers started to pick their things off the floor. "Hit me," she turned to Max, shaking her hands out.

"What?"

"Hit me. Hurry up, the bus is gonna leave! I can heal myself, so just do it. Come on, hit me!" she hissed, preparing herself. This was probably gonna hurt. The things she done for her friends. Max was still hesitant, unsure if she actually wanted him to hit her. She'd probably hit him back, and she had a mean right hook.

"There's Scott. Saved by the bell," he whispered as him and Lydia headed over to help Allison carry the boy.

Jade sighed, exasperated. How were they meant to stall him now? She looked around, confused as to were Stiles had went. There was muffled shouts from around the other side of the bus. Furrowing her brows, she joined her friends as they walked to see what was going on.

Isaac was punching Ethan, who was lying on the floor, while Coach was screaming for him to stop. Lilith was trying to pry the boy off of Ethan, which was surprising. Since when had they been friends? Hell, she hadn't even seen them talk before!