Chapter 1.1

The sound of heels clanked on the hard tile floor could be heard despite the cacophony of keyboards being tapped on. Some people looked up from their screens to the approaching clanks but most remained low hoping to not be seen by the one they called 'The Black Viper'.

Black Viper, or Athena Warren was an imposing woman. Standing at 6 foot 2, or 6 foor 6 with her heels, the 29 year old skunk towered over almost everyone, and she loved every moment of it. With black flowing hair, her broad shoulders, her large double D size breast, her elegant slender waist to her wide and strong hips she extrude power from every point from her being. Even her large black and white tail that curled below her butt before turning upwards and ending over her head was also as imposing as it was fluffy.

Today she was wearing a sleek dark red office jacket with a white button shirt underneath. She had a couple of buttons unbuttoned at the top so she could reveal her impressive bust. She had a matching pencil dress that showed off her long shapely legs with matching dark red heels. This was not her normal attire but the workers who knew her long enough knew why she was all dressed up like this, she got a promotion. With her head held high and her tail swaying she entered her boss's room.

"Oh, hello Ms. Warren! What may I do for you," the old bulldog said, trying to make the best smile he could muster.

"You're signature," Athena said bluntly, taking out a folded piece of paper from her jacket pocket and handing it to the bulldog.

Losing some of his smile, he grunted as he moved forward grabbing the paper from her outstretched hand. Opening up the note he took a quick read, losing his smile entirely.

"What is the meaning of this?" He called out angry, rescanning the paper in front of him.

"My promotion. I'm going to be your boss," She smirked evilly.

"But, what about us?!" He pled, looking up from the paper to the tall skunk.

"Us? There was no us, just me," she said confidently. 

"You can't do this! I'll tell the higher ups about you!" He stood up from his chair, growling.

She remained smiling. This made the bulldog nervous. She then slid her hand in between her breasts and pulled a couple of photos, dropping them onto the table. The bulldog quickly snatched up the photos and gave them a quick look. His eyes widened in fear realizing what they were.

"H-how did you get these?" He stuttered, his hands visibly shaking.

"I have my ways," she snarked, remained unmoving.

"I've been warned about you," he said defeated, not looking away from the photos, "leave, and never speak of this."

"After you sign the paper."

With a harsh motion he dropped the photos, picked up a pen, quickly scribbled his name on the dotted line and threw the signed paper at the imposing mistress before slumping back into his chair. 

"Thank you." She picked up the paper and walked out of the room leaving a distorted man looking down at his table and a wicked smile on her face.