The door closed and slowly the man continued walking closer to our door. Now he stood right on the other side of the wall. I saw how the door handle was pressed down slowly and the door swung open.

Heavy footsteps were heard as he stepped inside. I saw the toes of his shoes peek out from the door. I placed my hand over my mouth so he couldn't hear how I was panting after running.

Then the man took a step backwards and closed the door again before continuing.

I finally let out that breath I'd been holding and felt a wave of relief.

Me and Felix looked at each other, that's when I realized I was still holding onto his arm. "Oh, sorry" I said and let go.

He didn't say anything, he just continued looking at me. This eye contact we were having was weird.

I looked away. "We must get out of here unnoticed" I said carefully with low voice to not be heard.

He nodded.

I heard the principal open more doors. I carefully peeked outside and saw him enter the bathrooms.

"Let's go now" I whispered and we sneaked out of the room and headed for the stairs.

We went all the way back down and found ourselves at the place where we begun. I looked towards the vending machine selling coke and other sodas, it intrigued me for some reason.

"You think the coin might be in the vending machine?" I asked Felix.

He looked at me with disbelief. "It sure should be filled with coins, but why would a lucky coin be there?" He asked.

"I don't know, but I just have this feeling it could be there" I said and went closer. He rolled his eyes.

"Don't you think that would be too easy? Let's hide the coin where you usually find coins" he said with another voice as if he was imitating the creator.

"It's because it's easy I think it is there, the name of the level is get cool, what if it's not cool like popular but cool like cold? Soda is cold and can cool you down" I suggested.

"It's because you're stupid you're the one who can't think longer than the easiest idea, don't try to make it sound smart by giving it some philosophical explanation" he muttered with a snort.

"Does it hurt to just check?" I asked. "I don't see you coming with any other idea"

"Sure, go ahead, but it won't be there" he said.

"Let's check" I said and went to it.

I inspected the machine for some time before realizing I needed a key to get to the coins.

"Fuck, we need a key" I said and looked at Felix as I scrunched my nose.

"You figured that out first now?" He asked and looked at me with disbelief. "Of course you need a key to get to the coins, you always need keys to vending machines" he continued.

I glared at him. "Well, I need the key, so let's go find it" I said and was about to start walking again when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Seriously? You want to look for a useless key instead of the coin we're supposed to find?" He asked and looked at me with big eyes.

"But if we need the key to get to the coin, then we must find the key" I said and looked back at him with disbelief.

"We don't need it, it's not in there" he tried saying with annoyance in the tone of his voice.

"And how are you so sure?" I asked, getting irritated at him as well.

"I just know it won't be there" he fought back.