"Neville, I'm okay. I've been healing for the past few months. I got home yesterday afternoon and slept all day," I explained. As I was talking Severus came up to us.

"Are you ready Lily," he asked, his hand full of potion books.

"Yeah," I replied grabbing the few books I had. "I'll talk to you later, ok?" I said in a questionable tone.

"Sure, I'll come to see you later," he started walking away.

"You really should stop talking to Longbottom," Severus whispered in my ear. With my free hand, I slapped his chest.

"He is my friend Sev. You know, maybe if you got to know him you could be friends," I explained. We walked back to our room as Severus complained about what I said. "I don't think I will ever be friends with him," he scoffed. I just rolled my eyes and ignored his comment.

When we made it back to the room I set the books on the table before I plopped myself on the couch. "What do you want for breakfast darling?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and picked up one of my books. "I don't know. Whatever you think sounds good is great," I said mindlessly.

He nodded and left the room. I sat quietly and read my book. The silence was nice, it was annoying to hear hospital alarms, people screaming or crying, or the bored voices over the speakers. I finally had silence but I was missing something.

Something I haven't had in months, Severus. I haven't had any privacy or intimacy with him. I know we have been through a lot but he helps me cope, he makes me forget about my problems. He makes me happy, he completes me.

I sat my book down and relaxed on the couch. I don't know if he is ready to do anything I don't want to force him. I tried to ignore my filthy thoughts but it was hard. I missed his touch, the feeling of his hands on my bare skin.

As my mind wondered Severus walked into the living room, seeing how I was spaced out. He walked up to me a grabbed my shoulder, pulling me out of my trance. "Hey, you ok?" He asked, helping me off the couch.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking," I said, following him to the kitchen table. Sitting on the table were 2 plates, both full of pancakes with bacon, hash browns, and eggs.

"Severus, have I ever told you you're an amazing cook? This looks amazing," my mouth watered over the good-looking food. Looks and smells way better than the hospital food. We sat down and I dug into the amazing food. It tastes heavenly, the best food I've had in months.

"Thank you, Severus, this tastes amazing," I said with my mouth full. He chuckled and replied as he started to finish his food. Once we were both finished I grabbed our plates and placed them in the sink. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you," I muttered in his ear. He leaned back into me and kissed my cheek. "I love you too."

We both went to our room and laid back down. "Can it be like this forever?" I asked, my head resting on his chest as he combed his fingers through my hair.

"If I could spend the rest of my life like this, I would," he replied, kissing my cheek. My heart fluttered as he wrapped his other arm around my waist.

He kissed my cheek once again and then kissed my lips. I immediately kissed back, turning myself slightly so I'm not straining my neck. I placed my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer.

I moved to straddle his waist, our lips never leaving each other. His hands cupped my cheeks, deepening the kiss. I slowly started to grind on him and he pulled away.

I opened my eyes and saw his worried face. "I don't want to rush things, darling. You've been through so much and I don't want to push it, I don't want to hurt you," he hushed.  I nuzzled my head against his hand.

"Sev, it's ok. I'm fine, but you've gone through all this with me. I want this, I want you," I whined ever so slightly. He stared deep into my mind, back to the thoughts in the back of my mind. He saw something I didn't.

"Darling, let's just take things easy. Please for your sake," he muttered, kissing my cheek. I nodded in disappointment and hugged him tightly. We laid like this for a while until I fell asleep again. He noticed I fell asleep and moved me to my side of the bed and tucked me in. As quietly as he could he got out of bed and left the room. He grabbed his cloak and stepped into his office and down the stairs.

____________________________________

Word count: 1565

I'M SO SORRY THE PAST FEW CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN A MONTH OR MORE APART!! I've been so busy with my life and it's been hard finding time to write but I'm trying to get these done faster so soon chapters will come faster I just don't know when. Love u amazing people!!