Ich liebe dich

********************

She stabbed a reversal into zemos vein and let it do the work. He would need to be checked over afterwards to make sure that the toxin was out of his system but his pulse was picking up and he blinked up at her.

'Good job helmut' she whispered. 'I called Oeznik. Hes coming to rescue you from your psycho girlfriend. Fiancé actually. So dont worry.'

'I trust you mein liebling. Ich liebe dich.'

'I love you, too.' She pressed a kiss to his lips as a helicopter came landing near them. A doctor rushed out checking helmut and kitty stood up nik helped her into the helicopter as the doctors worked. Kitty told them what was in the serum that slowed his heart and the reversal. They gave him fluids and more reversal and kitty stopped freaking out when helmut grabbed her hand. He was waking up, his pulse stronger. The toxins out of his system slowly. She squeezed his hand.

'My baroness' he said softly with a smile. 'Oeznik' he said and held his hand out and nik put his hand in his. 'Do you have it?' He nodded taking his hand and putting it in his pocket. He put a ring box into zemos hands. 'My love allow me to do this right'

'I already proposed im sorry love i beat you too it.' Kitty said grinning.

'Call me old fashioned.' He flipped open the box and kittys jaw dropped. Her eyes moved slowly back to zemos. 'Marry m-' she kissed him

'You were already planning on asking me?' She asked once she pulled away. 'Or is this meant for someone else?' Kitty joked.

'I might have had this picked out since mandripoor.'

'Mandripoor!'

'What do you say? Will you wear it? Will you be my baroness?' She kissed him again and he slid the ring on her finger. 'Good. Good. Wow considering you just shot ne someone might call me crazy for wanting to spend my life with you.'

'You are crazy. Crazy in love' she corrected.

'Landing soon sir.' Zemo nodded gripping kittys ringed hand.