Kitty Carter

"Argh" kitty yelled kneeing the man in the crotch and then sending an elbow to his chest. He groaned as he stumbled

"Kitty kat?" Sharon called but kitty wasnt done yet. Kitty flipped the man over the edge of the balcony he clung on by the tips of his fingers.

"Drop you dick!" Kitty screamed

"Sharon! Oh thank God baby, help me!" He screamed seeing sharon and three men watching the whole scene unfold.

"Oh shes not gonna save you" kitty snapped slamming her fist down along the rail trying to smash his fingers

"Kitty kat!" Sharon warned kitty turned around to face her sister.

"Share bear ill will be right with you once i finish with this prick!" she turned back around to the dangling man.

"What did he do?" Sharon asked nonchalantly.

"Jackass came into my room and started to grope me!" Kitty yelled her fist connecting with the mans hand. He let out a piercing scream as he hung now by one hand and he was slipping. "Drop you divk!" She screamed again.

"Sharon help me!" he begged

"You dug your own grave here" sharon said calmly.

"Shouldn't we help-" the black man said taking a step forward but the man in leather stopped him

"Nah shes got this." He smirked at the small womans outburst

"Drop!" Kitty yelled

"Ill die!" He glanced down

"No. Sadly you will survive. They always survive the drop. But if you keep pissing me off the drop will be the least of your problems." He tried to get his other hand back on the railing but kitty slammed her hand across the railing keeping him hanging by one hand.

"Drop!" She slammed her fist back and forth trapping his hand but he didnt let go. "Fine have it your way." She kicked her leg through the bars and sent another kick to the crotch and slammed her fist into his remaining fingers he dropped. He screamed and kitty smirked. "Man i need a drink." she said making her way to the kitchen

"Kitty kat we have compan-"

"Next time you fuck some tool do me the courtesy of kicking him out when you leave in the middle of the night." Sharon nodded.

"Kitty can you come here there are some people-" kitty chugged her drink and poured another

"And on top of that im really sick of your type in guys. Blonde and idiot."

"Hey they arent all-"

"No, no the captain was smarter and looked like a ken doll."

"He was charming" Sharon added remembering her time with the captain.

"And you have moved from charming ken doll steve to blonde drunk idiots with abs? You have lowered your standards."

"Kitty" she again gestured to her new companions but kitty ignored them

"You remember what i did your barbies?" Sharon nodded a smirk on her lips. At the time she was furious but looking back all the things that kitty did that pissed her off were hilarious to her now. "I chopped off their braids and had a womens rights movement and i set kens head on fire. And then i roasted real marshmallows on his flaming rubber head. Good times."

"You never liked barbies."

"Sexist and blonde." Kitty replied dully

"Sparkly dresses and tea parties"

"What part of this very black ensemble and pissed off face makes you think tea party and dress up?" Sharon laughed agreeing with her sister.

"If it was a purple dress you would wear it." Sharon remarked.

"True. But i have yet to find the perfect purple dress that doesnt make me look like a bundle or grapes-"

"Or a plum."

"Or a plum. Thank you share bear."

"I thought you would be off with raf by now?" Sharon questioned. Sam cleared his throat getting sharons attention. Kitty had the type of personality that demanded attention and authority. Even though doing what she does for a living requires hiding in the shadows.

" I was trying to get in the right mindset for tonight with Raf comes and-"

"Kitty," she snapped "tell me later," and gestured to the three men two of the three smirking at her. The only black man however looked a bit terrified.

"Seriously share bear didnt you already have your fill with blonde?" She looked between the men. "And i can see two but three? Three men where does the third one even put it?" Leather jacket chuckled while black man looked horrified. But then it clicked. "Ah, Fuck share bear." Kitty whined. She looked back over at her sister, clearly annoyed.

"Yeah." Sharon said solemnly

"et me see if i got this right yeah? Sam wilson," she pointed at the black man. "Bucky barnes" she smirked, had she actually looked at the men when they came in instead of thinking they were sharons play things she would have recognized bucky immediately. "and... oh the baron." she said with a flirty smile which he greatly appreciated. "We almost got arrested for getting his wings to save his ass from his ass." Kitty snapped, the flirtatious smile gone.

"Yeah they are not here to be fucked," sharon replied but kittys eyes drifted to the baron who was watching her.

"Maybe not by you," she teased and the baron blushed.

"Helmut zemo my lady."

"Oh. my. God. that. voice." kitty accidentally said aloud. He smirked bucky groaned

"Is that man gonna be okay?" sam asked taking a few cautious steps to the balcony

"Yeah kitty does that all the time." Sharon repiled

"And as i told him they always survive the fall."

"Not you." Bucky repeated.

"not me."

"Hey kitten," he purred.

"Jamie," she said innocently eyes snapping to him before sliding back to the baron. Examining him. Cautiously. Curiously.