Bye gorgeous

Bucky woke to hushed laughs and a door creaking shut.

"Bye gorgeous. See you soon." Raf blew her a kiss which kitty ignored, shutting the door on him.

"Hello gorgeous." Bucky said as his eyes peeled open. He turned his head to her and she crouched down to his level.

"Hey handsome, you want breakfast? Bacon? Eggs?" Bucky nodded. "French toast or waffles?"

"French toast. Hmm can you make the stuff strawberry ones like you used to?"

"For you? Sure."

"So what time is it?" Bucky asked finally sitting up.

"Early." Kitty replied and bucky looked over at the clock.

"7... 7? Am I reading that right?"

"Yeah why you wear glasses now? I thought robots had 20/20 vision?"

"Ha. Ha." Bucky said dryly. "You were out all night."
"I said I would be." Kitty repiled harshly. "I'm not a kid and I'm not helpless so shut up before I dump syrup on your head."

"Not a child huh?" Kitty sent him a glare and he sat down at the table. She poured him some coffee. Black. She turned to her speaker and turned up the music. "You gonna wake up everyone." Bucky warned.

"That is kind of the point Jamie." She flipped on the burner and started cooking. Once the sound and the smell wafted through the apartment Sam made his way to join bucky while Zemo and Sharon made their way down the hall.

Kitty danced around the kitchen using the whisk as a microphone singing Olivia rodrigos Good for you loudy and beautifully.

"Maybe I'm too emotional

But your apathy's like a wound in salt

Maybe I'm too emotional

Or maybe you never cared at all

Maybe I'm too emotional

Your apathy is like a wound in salt

Maybe I'm too emotional

Or maybe you never cared at all

Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy

Not me, if you ever cared to ask" She moved towards Sharon and zemo as she danced. Stopping in front of him.

"Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me, baby

Like a damn sociopath" zemos mouth dropped into a big grin.

"I'm so sorry I should have said that to bucky." Kitty joked moving back to the kitchen to flip the fench toast.

"I've lost my mind, I've spent the night

Cryin' on the floor of my bathroom

But you're so unaffected, I really don't get it

But I guess good for you

Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily" Zemo started clapping when she finished and she took a dramatic bow for him.

"Thank you, thank you. Glad to see someone enjoys my little shows."

"Beautiful my dear." He came up behind her and put his chin on her shoulder. "Anything I can do to help?"
"Nope almost done. Coffee? Tea? Juice?" She pointed to the coffee pot and he smiled.

"Tea would be lovely my dear.'

"Sit ill get it. You like milk or sugar?"

"Both please."

"Figured you were a sweet guy like me." She put down the steaming cup and got out the milk and a few packets of stevia.

"You get anything good?" Sharon questioned making herself an irish coffee. Kitty smiled opened her mouth and then looked to the two former avengers in her kitchen.

"Possibly."

"You gonna tell me where you went?" Bucy said bitterly.

"Youre not my boyfriend, youre not my brother and your not my dad. Not that I would necessarily tell any of those men either but still." Kitty turned down the music and turned off the burner.

"I gotta see what I'm working with." Sharon said annoyed.

"Then get rid of the two with a moral fucking compass." Kitty snapped.

"there are three of us." Sam told her.

"Yeah and you broke the Baron out of prison he is not really in any position to turn me in for my.. extra curriculars." Zemo just smiled as he sipped his tea. "Eat first then kick then out for a bit." Kitty instructed putting the piles of food down for them. They all started at her expectantly. "Eat." She snapped and they all obliged.

'Alright' kitty said putting the eggs down on the table.

'Thanks kitten' bucky said through a mouthful of bacon.

'Show me what you got!' Sharon declared sitting down next to bucky. She eyed the black duffel bag on the ground near the island counter.

'Ummm no.' Kitty said eyeing the avengers in the room

''Come on. I need to see what im working with.'

'Avengers' kitty coughed out 'excuse me. Nasty little government bug going around.' She sent sam and bucky an innocent look.

'You both are letting us stay here while we lay low,' sam said. 'Im not about to rat you out for whatever it is you're doing'

'You say that now but i dont trust feds.'

'Technically the avengers are no more' bucky cut in. 'Since tony...'

'And steve' sam added

'Yeah and steve... well ya know.'

'I do know. I was at tonys funeral. I met morgan juniper stark. I was honored. I still am. Poor girl has to live with my name now too though' kitty laughed.

'your real name is morgan?' bucky asked thoroughly confused.

'Show me what you got!' Sharon begged reaching for the bag but kitty pushed it away.

'Not with those two in the building'

'There are three of us kitten' bucky reminded

'Oh i know but as I said the baron is unlikely to turn me in for my extracurricular activities because thats right he's supposed to be in jail for the rest of his life.' She sassed

'So how about a truce?' Bucky offered 'because im not leaving. I want to know what you were up to with Raf' bucky said rafs name with a hint of jealousy.

'Green is not your color bucky. Its lokis but I suppose you never met the god of mischief'

'Oh and you did?' Bucky scoffed but kitty just sipped her tea. 'Shut up you did not?! 'Kitty nodded.

'He was quite fun. Met in rome after the whole team tony incident. Hit it off but all good things must come to an end.'

'Heard he died' bucky cut in bitterly

'Yes well he supposedly died a few times before then too so im not putting any money on that sticking this time around.' She winked. Bucky groaned. Sharon reached for the bag again. Again kitty swatted it away. putting it between herself and the Baron.