donya

****************

'what are you doing?' kitty hissed as zemo sat down next to a group of children and dumped out a bag of sweets. He offered one to kitty which she gladly ate and watched.

'hello,' zemo offered the girl a sweet and she took it. Her friends joined in. 'I am a friend of donya...' he said carefully. 'this is my friend kitty.' Zemo said when she noticed the girl eyeing kitty.

'kitty?' the girl questioned.

'yes it's a silly name... my friend donya called me kit kat.' Kitty lied with a smile.

'we are hoping to pay our respects.' Zemo went on. 'you wouldn't happen to know where we could do that?' she watched them, they looked normal enough. 'will you show us the way?' zemo questioned. 'I will bring more sweets...' she nodded and ran off.

'you get anything?" bucky was asking sam when they joined them.

'cute kids.' Helmut said wrapping an arm around kitty, she knew better than to say anything. She wanted him around as long as possible. He didn't even have to tell her to keep the information they got quiet.

Pacing around the safe house was buckys default setting it felt like.

'your gonna run a hole in the carpet.' Kitty warned.

'shut up!' he snapped. They hadn't discussed his outburst and he didn't think they were going to. not after she was clearly in love with Zemo. Bucky kept reminding himself so he wouldn't kill zemo that he was going back to jail and kitty would never see his face again.

'I have information on donya.' Zemo admitted.

'what is it?' sam asked stepping forward.

'I would like to keep my leverage.' Zemo said looking to kitty, she had a smirk on her perfect face.

'bullshit! You tell us now what you know!' bucky said marching over to zemo but he stood confident against the super solider.

'if I tell you, whats to say you don't throw me back in jail right now?' zemo asked.

'nothing.' Bucky spat.

'exactly.' That accent. Kitty couldn't get enough of it. She wanted to record his voice and play it on repeat. 'so I think I will keep my leverage. We will meet my contact tomorrow.' Zemo informed them.

'who the fuck do you think is in charge here?' bucky asked, he tooks zemos glass rom his hands and shattered it.

'broken fucking record bucky. We have already been through the threatening helmut thing... recall you ended up over a balcony last time.' Kitty warned stepping between them. Bucky just stared at her, perplexed. Why couldn't she see he was the bad guy here!