Negal

They changed and made their way to a shipyard. Thousands of containers if sharons contact was wrong they were never going to find him in this maze, if he even was here.

'Negal works for the power broker.' Kitty said as they maneuvered through the shipping containers.

'The power broker is dangerous you dont fuck with him. Ask kit kat.' Sharon told them. Kittys hand went to her stomach her scar.

'That bounty on your head... the longer youre in mandripor the less likely you leave...' Sharon warned them when she saw the container. 'Container 4261. I will buy you time but hurry you are on borrowed time.' Sharon ran off while the boys and kitty entered an empty container.

'Sharon are you sure this is right it's completely empty.' Sam said over coms.

'Positive.'

Helmut being a sexy evil genius started to investigate the back wall of the container only to find a hidden door.

They walked in guns raised music playing from an old record player the man didnt notice them slowly creeping up on him. Until stopped kitty stopped the music.

'We know you created the super solider serum.' Sam said getting closer. The man put his hands up and turned to face them. Squirrely. Kitty thought as she watched him fidget in his chair. 'You know him?' nagel looked to bucky. Negal nodded his eyes going wide, the super solider. 'And you know him?' He pointed to zemo. Again negal nodded. Bucky pushed past sam and put his gun to negals head.

'we know you work for the power broker, we know you created the serum.' Bucky yelled.

'productive but hes not helpful dead, not yet at least.' Kitty warned.

'Make me a better offer and we talk' nagel offered with a slimy grin.

'Guys we have company.' Sharon said through coms.

'Ill help share bear' kitty ran off

'Every bounty hunter in the city is here. We gotta go.' Sharon repeated as she took men down left and right.

'Talk faster boys' kitty said as she joined her sister.

Bucky let a shot ring out next to negals head

'When hydra fell i was recruited by the CIA.'

'I don't need a whole life story I need a where!' kitty snapped through coms while trying to avoid getting shot, stabbed and thrown into shipping containers.

'where is it? Where is the serum?' zemo demanded.

'I was able to isolate the necessary compound in another soldiers blood.'

'Where!' kitty snapped, as she stabbed a man in the neck.

'My serum was going to be different no clunky machines no bulky bodies subtle. Optimized. The power broker was happy to fund my project...'

'How many vials did you make? Sam asked

'20'

'where are they!' zemo snapped again

'Karly morganthou stole those'

'all of them?' he nodded.

'Is there any serum in this lab?'

'Guys we are seriously out of time here ' kat said running in just as zemo shot negal. Sam pulled zemo back as Sharon burst in to see the dead man, her face dropped.

'What the hell!' bucky snapped.

'Had to be done' kitty said calmly. 'Lets move.'

They all got out before the container blew but there was no sign of kitty or zemo as they were being fired at again.

'You like living here?' sam shouted over shots

'Its not terrible' sharon said shooting back and ducking down.

Zemo in action was a sight to see

'You get the car i will distract' he told her sending kitty off as he blew up a pipe causing an explosion and taking down four men, rather easy for a man that has been in a cell for years...

'Do you want to find karly or not?' zemo said walking over to the drivers side of the car as kitty pulled up.

'Dont try that again' sam warned.

'Wouldnt dream of it' zemo replied with an innocent smile.

'Come back to the states with us.' Sam told Sharon and kitty.

'Get us that pardon' kitty slipped out of the drivers seat and zemo slide in. 'Kitty, God I was worried about you.' Kitty Hugged Sharon tightly.

'Im going with'

'Kit kat'

'I want to help share bear.'

'Kit kat'

'I dont want to lose him yet.' kitty admitted and Sharon nodded understanding. She felt a similar way with steve, she didn't get enough time with him, she wasn't going to keep kitty here when who knew when zemo was going back to jail for the rest of his life...

'Be careful. Call me all the time'

'I promise'

'I love you.' Kitty smirked, Sharon never said it first. Kitty pressed a kiss to her sisters forehead

'Love you too share bear.'