"Well, no shit Sherlock it's a dance ball!" Jennie tells looking at Yoongi.

"Which means we have to dance with our dates." Lisa says stretching the 'dates' word.

"Ok damn I thought Quaffles will be carried by every girl and boy and they'll play with it, sorry for my misconception," Yoongi says in defense.

"How are you even Slytherin's head boy? I doubt you every fucking single time!"Jennie tells him.

"I'm Slytherin's head boy for some reason, you're not even a prefect!" Yoongi fires.

"You know what, I'm happy that I'm not a prefect or a head girl because they choose idiots like you and Tae." Jennie attacks and V's eyes shot up at her. He glances then shakes his head.

"Well, girls swoon over these idiots." Yoongi rolls his eyes smirking.

"Because they are idiots too." Jennie completes his sentence as Yoongi's anger gets high on point.

They continue their bickering as Rosé sits beside me enjoying the drama with Lisa, V, Jimin, Hobi, and Rm. Well, Rm was deep inside a book.

"They won't stop their lover's quarrel won't they?" Jimin asks.

"Don't ask. They'll make out after 10 minutes." Lisa mutters.

I stood up and walked to take the book I was reading. It's better to read something instead of hearing them.

Some year 7 boys passed by smiling at me. I smiled back at them and they stood there a few meters away from us. I took out the bookmark of the book and turned back, I almost get scared by the person in front of me. "V?"

At first, he was glaring at the guys then he glanced at me. "Did you tell any professor or anyone about the shadow thing?" He asks.

While I answered, he still glared at them. The guys kept smiling in between at me until they saw V and instantly turned around. V might be a less verbal person but his glares could kill people.

"Umm actually no. I'm not even sure that it was a person or something else and if we tell a professor, he/she might check the CCTV footage but if there's nothing there, it would be a waste of time and embarrassing." He nods at my words.

"But if something happens like that next time, I'll definitely tell them... And you" I assure him and he looks down at me. His eyes softened.

Suddenly someone screams, we both look in the direction of the scream and see Jin lying down on the grass and Jk on top of him. Ohh God.

"Jin, stop moving

"Jin, stop moving." I place the ice pack on his chin and towards Jk, "How did you both end up like that?"

"Well, for starters he took my last chocolate frog, and while taking it from him, I kind of ended up stumbling on top of him, and my head hit his chin," Jk speaks. "Well, that rhymed right? Him and chin?" He asks raising his eyebrows with amusement.

Before I could speak, Jin buts in, "You could have let me eat that chocolate frog."

"Well, that was MY chocolate frog and you took it, so it's mostly your fault." Jk answers.

"I was hungry and as I'm your hyung you should listen to me!" Jin rambles.

"But none got to eat it hyung. At last, the chocolate frog got wasted." Jk taunted.

"Jin, you could have asked me instead," I tell Jin.

"You're taking his side?!" Jin's eyes widen. I nod raising my eyebrows.

"Yo Kim Jisoo you're MY cousin!" He says and I look at him in disbelief.

"No shit Sherlock!" I tell him and shove the ice pack hard on his face.

"Ow, you're supposed to take MY side and I'm the one hurt here!"

"So what? I'm trying to solve this problem by being on the right side!"

"I'm your brother."

"So what?"

"So what?! So what?! You're sup-" before he could speak someone yelled.

"FOR SALAZAR'S SAKE, BOTH OF YOU, SHUT IT."

I stared at V in shock and he was surprised too. I glanced at Jin and Jk who copied my expression. I glanced back at V who seemed embarrassed.

He nervously cleared his throat and speaks again, "It's time for dinner." He says and quietly walks out of the clinic room.

"What just happened?" Jin asks in disbelief.

"His inner Slytherin came out after 5 years." Jk mumbles.

I stared at both of them.

°*°*°*°*°