Vol. 1: Chapter 5.1 - A New Routine Part 1

Waking up from a good night's sleep feeling refreshed is always a great way to start the day. It's a sign that you're perfectly healthy and had gotten the right amounts of sleep. You also won't have to suffer from drowsiness for most of the day. However not all people get to experience this luxury.

Whether it be some sort of health condition, an unhealthy eating habits or having to wake up at 5 a.m for work despite clocking out at 10 p.m, there will always be people who wake up and trudge along their life with no ambition, no sense of meaning. They only wish for the day to end so that they can go back to their blissful sleep, ignoring the world around them.

I have also fallen victim to this phase for a short time in my life. I saw that the world was empty, that nothing I did had meaning. I would wake up, eat so my tasks, eat again then sleep, with no other motivation. That was the case for three whole months until I finally found motivation to survive and to thoroughly live my life.

Ring

I heard my phone ringtone indicating that someone had messaged me. I opened the messaging app to see that Karuizawa had sent me a message.

[Heya, Ayanokouji-kun! Are you awake?] 4:47 A.M

[Yeah, I'm awake. What do you need?] 4:49 A.M

[We're gonna be meeting up in the lobby at 5 right?] 4:50 A.M

[Yeah. Make sure to bring some water and some towels with you.] 4:52 A.M

[Will do! 👍] 4:52 A.M

[See you later.] 4:53 A.M

After that Karuizawa stopped replying, probably to start preparing for our session later.

Last night, I had contacted Karuizawa about the request that she gave me earlier that day, about me basically training and tutoring her. I suggested that we meet up the next day at 5 in the morning to set up her first exercise routine. Then later that day, she would come to my room for a tutoring session.

Of course this only a rough layout of the routine, she can alter it as much as she likes based on her schedule for the day. But first, I need to ascertain her limits, both physically and academically. That's what this first day is for, to test her on those two mediums and to allow me to create a more fitting routine for her.

This is also an opportunity for me to get closer to her, to gain her trust. I already predict that she will become the leader of our class's girls. Through what methods, I don't fully know yet. However, I want her to not be the queen bee, but to be seen as someone truly reliable, whom the girls can look up to. If everything goes according to plan, then she'll be mine by the end of the week.

Enough monologuing, I still need to get ready.

I put on some loose clothing, similar to our P.E uniforms that I bought on the first day of school. I filled up my water bottle and looked for a spare towel that I could bring. While looking for it, I found out that I haven't actually eaten yet, so I decided to just eat once I come back. There's still three hours until classes start anyway.

I took out my running shoes and place it at the doorstep. These shoes were bought one year ago, a couple of days after the temporary shutdown of the White Room. I managed to convince that man to let me go outside, and with the help of Matsuo, I went shopping for some personal items.