𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓 ⸙

⸙ it was too late

⸙ it was too late. Why wasn't she back yet?

Paranoid, Ha Kun whips his phone out and dails her. But he got no answer. Cursing, he called Mr.Wei who's number he had taken a few days ago from Hyeona.

His worry increased as he heard that Hyeona had locked up and left long ago. Ha Kun reassures the old man everything is fine before hanging up, now pacing in the living room as he tried to call her.

Giving up, he exits the apartment, deciding to head back to the Café and see while he talked to the bodyguard.

" She safely entered the building and soon I left. What is the problem, Ha Kun-ssi? Am I needed—"

" Around what time did she enter the building?! She never came up! " Ha Kun pants slightly as he reached the Café only to see it locked.

" But I saw her enter.. It was around 9. " Ha Kun groans, looking at the watch. It was already 11, where could she be?
" You should've made sure she— aish, nevermind! "

Contemplating, he viewed the groupchat. He didn't want to bother any of them, they would be busy. But he wanted to make sure Hyeona was safe, what if she was with one of them?

He was simply overthinking. He nods to himself, quickly typing in.

ha kun
Anyone, is Hyeona there?

She isn't answering her phone, I'm worried.

sunshine
What? No she's not.

joonie
We were working.

jiminie💕
Maybe she's with Kook?

He went to see her at the café.

wwh💜
Jimin-ah, didn't u go to sleep?

What's going on?

jiminie💕
Hyeona isn't answering her phone.

meow meow
WhT?

I'll try calling her!

wwh💜
I'll go ask Jungkook!

He's asleep!

ha kun
The guard saw her enter the building but she never came up. It was around 9.

Where could she be?!

Oh God!

joonie
Ha Kun-ssi, please calm down.

I'm sure she's fine.

wwh💜
Guys...

Jungkook told me he walked her back to her apartment around 9 when she closed up.

kookie
WHAT DO WE DO?!

ha kun
I'm sorry for bothering you guys!

I don't know what to do! Where is she?!