𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 ⸙

⸙ " here comes another one

" here comes another one. " Ha-Kun mumbles, nudging Hyeona who hums as she looked around. " what? "

" Unnie! " A girl squeals, cutely skipping towards Hyeona. The brunette giggles, waving with a grin. The girl with pink chimmy sweater didn't look much older than fourteen.

" Hi! I'm Tae Hee! Can I please get a with picture you?! " She pouts, causing Hyeona to hold back a squeal and nod.

" Of course, sweets. Come here! Oppa? "
Ha-Kun smiles, shaking his head.
" I'll click the picture, give it here. "

The girl hands over the phone to Ha-Kun before attacking Hyeona into a hug, to which she lets out a surprised laugh. " Ah, yah! You startled me! "

The girl giggles, taking the phone before holding up. " Ha-Kun-ssi, please get in the frame too! "

Hyeona smiles softly, tugging the boy closer so that he can be in the frame and the girl clicks a few selcas before turning to Hyeona and bowing 90 degree.

" please keep singing and dancing! I love your voice and you dance really well too! You really inspire me! "

" Aw...thank you, and I will. " She waved, watching the girl squeal with red cheeks before run away towards what seemed like her older sister. She bowed, shooting her a smile too before facing the line.

" the line is so long! " Ha-Kun sighs, throwing his arm around Hyeona's shoulder, who nods. " Where's my army bomb? "

" In your bag, I've kept it there. "

Standing in the line more than half of the day, after eating some snacks, it was finally their turn. Taking their tickets, the two got inside, running on their tip toes in excitement.

Hyeona was glad she had managed to get front row tickets and she was really excited to see the boys perform again.

Sure, she had been to their concerts and fan meets many times, but it was just that at that time, she hadn't talked with them in person or had a chat on phone.

She was so nervous because Jungkook knew her. And he had mentioned Jimin did too and of course, how could she forget Taehyung and Yoongi? She cringed as she recalled how embarrassing the Café incident had been. She hoped Yoongi to forget it already.

Brushing off her thoughts, she looked around as the stadium pulled up with many Army, their light bombs already on and waving around in the air.

Currently, Dope was playing in the background for Army's entertainment while the boys were probably getting ready backstage.

She nodded her head along, taking out her camera and deciding to record a vlog for her YouTube.

" Do you want me to record? "

Hyeona shakes her head, grinning up at him before turning around. She laughed softly as a bunch of Army behind her waved, yelling her name and waving at the camera. She was definitely going to add that into her video.

The sun was setting as time passed and it was suddenly time. The fireworks went off by the stages, indicating the entrance of the boys as
Dionysus started playing.

The screams and cheers filled the stadium, every single one of the fans busy yelling out their names.

Hyeona turns on her Army bomb with Ha-Kun, both of them giggling as the adrenaline rushed through their veins.

She felt like she could've fainted at the sight of their synchronized steps, hypnotizing voices and those beautiful smiles as the genuinely enjoyed being on stage.

It wasn't until after five tracks, Jungkook's Euphoria would be starting. She ignored the anxious tapping of her feet, easily getting distracted by Hoseok's godly dance moves to his solo, Just Dance as it came to an end slowly.

" This is so fucking amazing! " Ha-Kun yelled over the loud screams and music, she giggled, nodding furiously and waving as Hoseok was lowered backstage.

There was few seconds of time where Hyeona had underwent an almost panic attack in worry of Jungkook actually finding her.

As much as she liked it, she didn't want that to happen while she was standing in thousands of other fans.

She'd feel guilty, and she didn't want to be hated only because Jungkook seemed to know her. As she also continued filming, Jungkook also appeared on the stage, and his heavenly vocals fill the air.

" 저기 멀리서 바다가 들려
꿈을 건너서 수풀 너머로
선명해지는 그곳으로 가
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah (ooh ooh)
Ah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Euphoria
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Close the door now
When I'm with you, I'm in utopia "

As he sang and walked closer towards where her and the front row fans stood, she held her breath, too conflicted if she should enjoy the performance or try to hide.

Hiding behind Ha-Kun seemed really tempting because she was tiny compared to him, she'd hide easily, but she couldn't couldn't stop filming mid way.

And as promised, Jungkook's eyes seemed to land on her, literally gleaming and his lips stretching into a smile as he sang.

He waved at her after pointing at her as he sang, the same goofy grin on his face that makes every Army and BTS melt.

He leaned over, taking the camera from her hands and standing to film himself along with many other Armys.

Hyeona felt her cheeks heating up as the cheers got louder but she played it calm, trying to hide the awkwardness and her social anxiety.

Seconds before he had to dance, he handed her the camera back and waved, breaking into smooth choreography, in sync with his back up dancers.

" HOLY SHIT HYEONA! " Ha-Kun screams, making her giggle yet film the rest of the performance with shaky hands and enjoying it on the same time.

Hyeona was sure she was going to return home unconscious. For Jimin was going to perform Serendipity soon. And she could only guess what the boy had up his sleeve.

oh, what a precious and chaotic night!