She got out and jumped in her place when Alexander wrapped his arms around her waist.
"You have sexy waist... I wonder how will it look without clothes."
He Smirked and squeezed her waist.

She gasped looking at him.
"How could you say that?"

"You said we shouldn't keep anything inside. So i am being honest too."
He smirked.

"Not this much honest"
She mumbled. She removed his hand from her waist.

He led her inside and she looked around in awe. So many people and branded shops.

They went to the store.
"Take anything you want."
He said and got busy with phonecalls.

Bella started looking around. She liked one black dress but when she checked the price tag, her eyes widened.
"$250"
It's definitely not in her budget.

"Ma'am would you like to try it?"
Salesgirl asked her.

"No thank you"
Bella smiled awkwardly.

She walked towards the Alexander.
"I don't want to shop here, let's go somewhere else."
She said and he looked at her.

He disconnected the call.
"Why, what happened?"
He asked.

"It's too expensive..."
She said.

Alexander shook his head.
"Come with me..."
He dragged her back towards the dresses. Bella's eyes widened when he threw 5-6 dresses at her.
"Try them, take whatever you want... Don't worry about money."

"But_"
Bella looked at him flabbergasted.

"You are my wife, Bellissima... And i am the richest man of this country, money is the last thing you should be worried about."
He said and her eyes widened.
"Go!"

Bella took clothes and walked towards the Changing room. She chose few dresses.
"I'll take these"
She handed to the salesgirl.

"What else?"
Alexander asked and she shook her head. She was already stunned after looking at the bill of $1500.

"Okay let's take a tour..."
He said and she followed him.

Alexander was watching her closely. He liked that she respects money and not blindly misusing it.

He has no idea why but he was getting interested in her. He was looking at her again and again to see her smile.

Bella stopped by the lingerie shop. She was using new pairs which Amanda had but it's not her taste.

Alexander pushed her inside the store and walked behind her.

Salesgirl approached her.
"Welcome ma'am... May i know what would you like to see... And your size."

"34D..."
Bella answered.

Alexander looked at her breasts with smirk.
"Good."
He said and her face turned red.
"I like flesh"

"God!"
Bella covered her face and walked away from him.

She purchased her inners and came, her eyes widened when she saw Alexander looking at the mannequin which had sexy lingerie on, it had belts around thighs and neck.
"Pack this too."
He ordered salesgirl.

"I am not going to wear that"
Bella gasped.

"We'll see"
He Smirked and she gulped.

Her face was crimson red, she handed her bags to the bodyguard who was carrying all bags and started walking.

Bella stopped when she saw beautiful black handbag, she fell in love just at glance but she knows that it's expensive so she walked away.

Alexander saw the glint her eyes and shook his head.
"Buy this handbag... I am going with her."
He ordered his bodyguard.

Bella saw cosmetics and looked at Alexander.
"Can I buy some hair products?"
She asked Alexander and he nodded.

She has curly hair and she wanted to groom them back. Valentino's team had straighten her hair which she didn't like. She purchased hair products for her and came out.

"I am done"
She said.

"Are you hungry?"
He asked and she nodded happily when she thought about food.

"Let's go then..."
He held her hand and her heart fluttered when he did that. It was like she is on a date with her boyfriend.

They went to the ground floor and she saw shooting game which has stuff toys as a prize.
"Alexander, can I play that game?"
She asked excited.

"That childish game?"
He frowned.

"Please!"
She insisted.

"Okay"
He followed her.

Bella tried her luck but missed all three shots. She looked at him with cute pout.
"Let's go... It's a rubbish game."
She complained and he laughed.

"Give it to me."
He took the gun from her.

"You know how to shoot?"
She asked.

He looked at her offended and she raised her hand.
"Okay, okay... I forgot for a moment that you will be expert in it"
She said.

Alexander aimed and she looked at him while biting on her nails. She jumped in happiness when he got all three aims.
"Yeah, you are awesome!"
She hugged him out of excitement and kissed his cheek.

She froze when she realised what she did just now. Alexander froze in his place too. He has been with many girls but none has affected him like this. And he definitely didn't play like this for anyone. She was giving him weird feeling.

"Ma'am which one you want?"
The man asked.

"Doraemon!"
Bella said and he handed her big Doraemon stuff toy.

"Let's take pictures with them"
Bella exclaimed when she saw humans in cartoon costumes.

Alexander walked out with her trying to cope up with feelings which she was giving him. She is completely different.

Bringing joy in his dark and boring life. He is with her since morning and he didn't feel bored. She is fun. He liked her pureness. She becomes happy with small things. He liked her.

Bella stood beside the big bear, she didn't realised that she has stolen the heart of mafia prince with her jolly and funny behavior.

Alexander smiled looking at her.
"I am sorry Bella but you are mine now..."
He clicked her picture.