4) Deal!

Author's POV

Bella woke up with heavy head and Groaned in pain. Her neck was hurting.

She looked around with lazy eyes and saw dimly lit room, she could smell rusty walls and rotten corners. She scrunched her nose in disgust.

Last night's memories washed over her and she panicked. She tried to move but then she realised that she is tied down to the metal chair. Her hair was messy and she was sweating. It didn't feel like an American climate.

"Help!"
She screamed on  top of her lungs and started struggling.

After few minutes door of the room got opened and she looked at the man who entered inside.
He was old man with blonde hair and blue eyes. But he was wearing expensive clothes and was looking powerful.

Bella quickly closed her eyes when he turned on the lights. She blinked her eyes to handle the intensity of lights.

The man looked at her and smiled, his eyes wondered on her face in admiration.
"Bellissima" (beautiful)

Bella didn't understand what he said but he has strong foreign accent.
"Who are you? Let me go... Now!"
She demanded in brave voice.

"scorre nel sangue, vedo" (It runs in a blood, I see)
He chuckled.
"Sono felice che tu non sia diventata come quella vita bassa" (I am glad you didn't become like that low life)

"Who are you?"
She yelled.

"Voice down little girl, don't make me disciple you"
He warned and she looked at him angrily.
"I am the mafia boss, i don't know how to be gentle."

She gulped when he said that he is a mafia boss.
She couldn't understand why would they kidnap her like this and why mafia boss himself is talking to her.

Bella is smart enough not to anger him, she doesn't want to die so soon.
"What do you want from me?"
She asked.

He smiled.
"Smart... Straight to the point, yeah!"
He chuckled and she scowled.
"Well... Bella I want you to do something for me..."
He demanded and sat in front of her on the chair.

"And why would I do anything for you?"
She asked.

He Smirked making wrinkles around his lips prominent.
"I have taken care of that too..."

"Listen mister... I am not going to do any dirty work for you so let me go..."
She demanded.

"Okay, so i think you don't love your sister..."
He sighed dramatically and her eyes widened.

"Jasmine!"
She panicked.

"Yes Jasmine... Such a sweet girl. But don't worry she is safe at her home. I haven't touched her yet but as I said I won't be gentle..."
He said.

"No, don't hurt her."
Her eyes watered. Jasmine is the only one who is dear to Bella and he has hit the weak nerve.

"Then be a good girl and listen to me... It's not something dirty, i know you are thinking like that but that's not the case here. I have other girls for that."
He said.

"Then what is it?"
She frowned.

"You have to take my daughter's place..."
He declared and she frowned.

"What? Your daughter's place?"
She asked confused.

He switched on the button and big picture of a girl appeared on the wall in front of Bella. She looked at the picture in utter shock. That girl was looking exactly like Bella, only difference was she has ginger straight hair and green eyes while Bella has blonde curly hair and blue eyes.